9 Days Trio of Aces
Berlin, Prague, Innsbruck, Kitzbuhel, Salzburg, Vienna
Indian Series Departures in 2022
May 10,17,24, 31
July 2,9,16, 30
Aug 06,13 Sep 3,17
Day 1 Sat 04 Jun 2022 BERLIN
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe!!!. Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
Day 2 Sun 05 Jun 2022 BERLIN
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Berlin. We visit the Holocaust Me-morial and the Berlin Wall Museum. Ease your way into the local culture with a guided visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. We shall visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. We continue our visit by stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum. This visit helps us to understand the difficult situation the city experienced during the Twentieth Century. Time to explore the city. Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
Day 3 Mon 06 Jun 2022 BERLIN - DRESDEN - PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Dresden. Evening transfer in Prague. Dinner included.We journey through forests toward Dresden, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations in Germany. Time to explore some of the impressive palaces and to have lunch at one of its many restaurants and coffee shops. Later, we depart for the Czech Republic. PRAGUE – Arrival. At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Dinner included. Return to hotel.
Day 4 Tue 07 Jun 2022 PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river Vltava. Indian dinner.Today we are visiting the capital, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include the outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour on the river Vltava. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
Day 5 Wed 08 Jun 2022 PRAGUE - MUNICH - INNSBRUCK
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: BMW WELT and Old Town Innsbruck. Dinner included. We will leave early and travel to Bavaria arriving to MUNICH at midday. Next to the Olympiapark, we will visit the futuristic BMW WELT with its fascinating architecture and multi-use exhibition of BMW, the prestigious German vehicles brand. After that, time for lunch and a stroll in the historic centre. In the afternoon we will travel to Austria. Arrival in the evening to INNSBRUCK. Indian dinner included.
Day 6 Thu 09 Jun 2022 INNSBRUCK - KITZBUHEL
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Swarovski Museum. Breathtaking landscapes. Dinner included.Today we will discover the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We will explore its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced. Then we will take a stroll in the historic centre of Innsbruck. As we continue our journey, we travel along pretty-scenic roads between the mountains until reaching KITZBUHEL. Take time to explore this picturesque little village, a famous ski resort where we can enjoy the snow for a large part of the year!. Dinner included (vegetarian option possible).
Day 7 Fri 10 Jun 2022 KITZBUHEL - SALZBURG - VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Alpine cable car- Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Fantastic scenery. Cruise on a lake. Indian dinner.Departing in the morning, we include a cable car ride up to the high mountains that surround Kitbuhel, with snow 9 months a year, fantastic scenery; in summer, those who wish may visit the “alpine flower garden”. We will continue to explore Austria, traveling between the mountains, and arriving in SALZBURG. Our guide will accompany us through the beautiful streets of this city’s historic centre, declared a World Heritage site. We make our way between lakes and mountains in the next stage. Our next stop is in ST. WOLFGANG, a famous place of pilgrimage in Austria. We continue to TRAUNKIRCHEN with its beautiful Traunsee Lake, where we take a cruise to see four castles, disembarking in GMUNDEN. After this we continue to VIENNA, arriving in the late afternoon. Indian dinner included.
Day 8 Sat 11 Jun 2022 VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schön-brunn Palace. Indian dinner included. Today, we include a scenic visit around this impresive city with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Then we directly head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After a time for lunch, free afternoon in the city center. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighbouring streets. Indian dinner included.
Day 9 Sun 12 Jun 2022 VIENNA
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: BERLIN, PRAGUE, VIENNA
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen
- Evening transfer: Kantstrasse area in Berlin, Old Town Square in Prague , City Hall Square in Vienna
- Ticket admission: Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin, Prague Castle , BMW Welt in Munich , Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Funicular: Kitzbuhel
- 5 dinner included in: PRAGUE, INNSBRUCK, KITZBUHEL, VIENNA, VIENNA
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.