France & Switzerland
Guided city tour of Paris
Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
Enjoy a cruise on the river Seine
Chance to visit the famous Lido show (Optional)
Visit Disneyland Paris
Orientation tour of Geneva
Ride on the Scenic Golden Pass Train
Orientation Tour of Gstaad
Orientation tour of Montreux
Enjoy a scenic cruise on Lake Geneva
Chance to visit Jungfraujoch and Interlaken (Optional)
Visit Mt. Titlis in world’s first rotating cable car
Orientation tour of Lucerne
Day 01 - Welcome to Paris!
On arrival in Paris, You will be transferred to your hotel (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs).
Overnight in Paris - (D)
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Day 02 - Guided city tour of Paris – Eiffel Tower (2nd Level) – Seine Cruise – Lido Show (Optional)
Today, we proceed on a guided tour of Paris: See the Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Les Invalides and Champs Elysees. Next, we visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). A bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless. Later, we proceed for a romantic cruise on the Seine River. Tonight you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido show.
Overnight in Paris. (B, D)
• Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
Day 03 Disneyland Paris
Today, proceed to Disneyland where you can visit Disneyland Park OR Disneyland Studios. Get charmed by Cinderella’s Castle, take an exciting rollercoaster ride down the Thunder Mountain, meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and others in Fantasyland as well as Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. You can also ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land and much more.
Overnight in Paris - (B,D)
Day 4 - Onto Geneva, Switzerland
Today, we check-out and drive to Geneva. Situated along the banks of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Alps, Geneva sparkles as one of Europe's most beautiful cities. On arrival, we proceed on an orientation tour and see the Palais des Nations, the European arm of the UNO and many more sights.
Overnight in Chateaux D’oex / Villars - (B, D)
Day 05 - Golden Pass Line - Orientation of Montreux - Cruise on lake Geneva
Today, we proceed to Gstaad – one of the most exclusive and celebrity packed regions of Switzerland. On arrival, we take you on an orientation tour of this beautiful town. Next, we board the scenic Golden Pass train from Gstaad to Montreux. Enjoy panoramic views of a fairy tale landscape as you journey through alpine forest, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages before reaching the Mediterranean ambience of Montreux. On arrival, explore the city of Montreux – known for its Jazz Festival. Later, board a scenic cruise on lake Geneva.
Overnight in Chateaux D’oex / Villars - (B, D)
Day 06 - Visit Mt. Titlis – Orientation tour of Lucerne
Today, we check-out and proceed to Mt Titlis. Our cable car ride includes the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis. Next, we proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne: See the Lion Monument, and Kapellbrucke (Chappel Bridge) with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Overnight in Zurich - (B, D)
Day 07 Day at leisure OR Excursion to Jungfraujoch and Interlaken (Optional)
Day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. Take a cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 meters to Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, take a photo stop at Interlaken.
Overnight in Zurich - (B, D)
Note: Guests who do not opt for this optional excursion will get packed dinner delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Day 08 - Return Home.
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Departure Dates – 2022
April - 10, 20, 24, 27
May - 04, 09, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 29
June - 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 26, 29
July -10, 17, 24, 31
August - 07, 14, 21, 28
September - 11, 18
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual SOTC Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 15 customers)
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 08 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 24 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box..
Terms & Conditions
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. SOTC will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- SOTC shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.