Amsterdam & Berlin Budget Coach Tour
Jul.19: 04, 11, 18, 25
Aug.19: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Sep.19: 05, 12, 19, 26
Oct.19: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Nov.19: 07, 14, 21, 28
Dec.19: 05, 12, 19, 26
Jan.20: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Feb.20: 06, 13, 20, 27
Mar.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
01 THU. Amsterdam
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Europe!!!. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
02 FRI. Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Volendam- Marken- Amsterdam
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the I Jsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam.
Today we have a very exciting and beautiful day. We will go to ZAANSE SCHANS with its mills, its canals and its typical houses . VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. From Volendam, on a short boat trip we will go to MARKEN, an island that was united to the mainland by a fixed dike, their houses were built on stilts. In the afternoon we include a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot. The information will be given through headphones. At the end of the day you will be taken to Rembrandtplein, one of the busiest squares in the city with plenty of restaurants from all corners of the world.
03 SAT. Amsterdam - Hamelin - Berlin
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit the village that was made famous through the Pied Piper of Hamelin children’s story.
We leave Amsterdam for Germany. En route, we stop at HAMELIN, a picturesque German town. Here, many shops and streets remind us of the town’s legend: The Pied Piper of Hamelin, written by The Brothers Grimm. We continue toward BERLIN, arriving at the end of the afternoon.
04 SUN. Berlin
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Berlin. We visit the Holocaust Me¬morial and the Berlin Wall Museum.
Ease your way into the local culture with a guided visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. We shall visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. We continue our visit by stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum. This visit helps us to understand the difficult situation the city experienced during the Twentieth Century. Time to explore the city.
Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
05 MON. Berlin
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide
- Stay at 3*/4* hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Includes arrival & departure transfers
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam
- City tour in : Amsterdam, Berlin
- Evening Transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam, Kantstrasse area in Berlin
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.