Amsterdam & Paris Budget Coach Tour
Jul.19: 04, 11, 18, 25
Aug.19: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Sep.19: 05, 12, 19, 26
Oct.19: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Nov.19: 07, 14, 21, 28
Dec.19: 05, 12, 19, 26
Jan.20: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Feb.20: 06, 13, 20, 27
Mar.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
01 THU. Amsterdam
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Europe!!!. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
02 FRI. Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Volendam- Marken- Amsterdam
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the I Jsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam.
Today we have a very exciting and beautiful day. We will go to ZAANSE SCHANS with its mills, its canals and its typical houses . VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. From Volendam, on a short boat trip we will go to MARKEN, an island that was united to the mainland by a fixed dike, their houses were built on stilts. In the afternoon we include a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot. The information will be given through headphones. At the end of the day you will be taken to Rembrandtplein, one of the busiest squares in the city with plenty of restaurants from all corners of the world.
03 SAT. Amsterdam- Brussels- Bruges- Paris
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Feeling Belgium.
We will leave for BRUSSELS, and will have time in the Grand Place and take a stop to photograph the Atomium. Later in BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the ¨northern little Venice¨. Time for lunch. Continuation to France. PARIS, arrival at the end of the day.
04 SUN. Paris
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour in Paris. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Boat ride along the Seine. Evening transfer.
A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket admission included). End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose.
Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different moment of the day (or Monday)
At sunset transfer to the “Quartier Latin”, a very picturesque area of the historic centre where you can enjoy dinner with a wide variety of international cuisines. Return to hotel.
05 MON. Paris
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Free time in the City of Light.
We go to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Rest of the day free.
It will be offered for travelers who are interested, an optional excursion to enjoy in Eurodisney.
06 TUE. Paris
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide
- Stay at 3*/4* hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Includes arrival & departure transfers
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam, River Seine in Paris
- City tour in : Amsterdam, Paris
- Evening Transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam, Quartier Latin in Paris
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.