Classical Italy Budget Coach Tour
Jul.19: 07, 14, 21, 28
Aug.19: 04, 11, 18, 25
Sep.19: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Oct.19: 06, 13, 20, 27
Nov.19: 03, 10, 17, 24
Dec.19: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Jan.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
Feb.20: 02, 09, 16, 23
Mar.20: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
01 SUN. Rome
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transfer to the Trastevere district.
Welcome to Rome! Upon airport arrival, we shall be waiting to transport you to your hotel. You will receive information for the start of your circuit in the afternoon or this will be on the informative signs in the hotel reception.
At the end of the evening we arrange a transfer to Trastevere area. This neighborhood will be a great introduction to Rome, a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district reveals hidden treasures to us, such as some modest medieval churches, small shops with the most peculiar of objects or scenes of daily life. Many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) imbued with the Italian spirit will be ready to serve you local dishes. Other restaurants serving Indian, Chinese and international food can be found in this area. Return to hotel.
02 MON. Rome
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Rome. Roman Coliseum (admission price included) and Vatican City.
In the morning, we have a scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. And we have also included admission to the Roman Coliseum, the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive con¬struction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we provide transport to the Via Cavour area, where you will find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and interna¬tional food. Return to hotel.
03 TUE. Rome - Florence
TODAY’S HIGLIGHTS: Tour with a local expert from Florence. View from Piazzale Michelangelo.
We will leave Rome, heading north. This route is graced with beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival in FLORENCE, we head straight to Piazzale Michelangelo, an impressive site in the city. In the evening we provide a tour with a local expert, and walk through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Piazza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Free time to explore. In the evening, you can dine at your favorite restaurant. In this district you can find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and international food.
04 WED. Florence - Venice
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vaporetto boat on Venice’s Grand Canal. Visit and admission to the St Mark´s Basilica. Admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass.
Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. Arriving in VENICE, we will board a Vapporetto to travel around on the canals in the historic centre. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St Marck´s and enter the marvellous basilica (entry cost included). Afterwards, we shall be able to visit the Murano glass factory. It is marvellous to see the technique how this ancient glass is made. Free time.
At the end of the afternoon, you will have the chance to eat dinner in the Mestre area, where you can choose the type of restaurant that you prefer (Indian, Oriental, Italian, etc.).
05 THU. Venice
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide
- Stay at 3*/4* hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Includes arrival & departure transfers
- Boat: Vaporetto in Venice
- City tour in : Rome, Florence, Venice
- Evening Transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Ticket admission: Coliseum of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.