European Express With Disneyland
May: 9, 19, 26
June: 2, 9, 20
Day 01. Welcome to London Bon Voyage!
Today, your fun-filled tour European Express begins. On arrival at London, proceed to your hotel on your own. (Check in post 1400 hrs, please re confirm for exact timings and details about your tour, hotels and meeting place with the Tour Manager). Overnight in London Heathrow or similar.
Day 02. Guided city tour of London – Madame Tussauds wax museum – Ride on the London Eye.
Guided city tour of London: the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and Thames River. Next, visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. Later enjoy a ride on the London Eye. Overnight in London Heathrow or similar.
(B, L, D)
Day 03. Le Shuttle / Ferry to Paris – Guided city tour of Paris.
Proceed to Calais by the Le Shuttle / Ferry. Drive to Paris for a guided tour: Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, and Champs Elysees. Overnight in Paris or similar.
(B, PL, D)
Day 04. Eiffel Tower (2nd Level) – Disneyland with Packed Lunch – Lido Show (Optional).
Visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). Later visit Disneyland Park OR Disneyland Studios (all rides included). Tonight you have a chance to experience the world-famous Lido Show. Overnight in Paris or similar.
(B, PL, D)
NOTE:-Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower it may take up to 2-3 hours in the queue.
Day 05. Onto Scenic Switzerland!
Proceed on a scenic drive to Switzerland. Overnight in Central Switzerland or similar.
Day 06. Day at leisure OR Optional Jungfraujoch and Interlaken with lunch.
Today is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, a high–point of your tour! Take a cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 metres to Europe’s highest railway station – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to view longest glacier in the Alps. Later take a photo stop at Interlaken. Overnight in Central Switzerland or similar.
Note: Passengers not opting for Optional excursion the dinner will be packed and delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Day 07. Orientation tour of Lucerne – Visit Mt. Titlis
Proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne: Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Later proceed to Mt Titlis. Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis. Overnight in Bellinzona / Chiasso / Sessa or similar.
(B, L, D)
Day 08. Visit Ferrari museum - See Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Proceed to Maranello in Modena: visit the famous Ferrari museum, dedicated to the Ferrari sports car marque. Later proceed to Pisa to visit the Square of Miracles. Overnight in Arezzo or similar.
Day 09. Guided tour of Rome and the Vatican.
Proceed to Rome for a guided tour of Rome and the Vatican City - the smallest country in the world. (Shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed.) Visit the holy Basilica of St. Peter’s, see the Colosseum, the Victor Emmanuel monument, Circus Maximus, Roman Forum and much more. Overnight in Arezzo or similar.
(B, L, D)
DAY 10. Venice - Gondola ride - Murano Glass demonstration.
Drive to the pier to board a private boat to the Venice: St. Mark’s square with the Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Campanile and Bridge of Sighs. Later, enjoy a gondola ride. Visit the Murano Glass showroom. Overnight in Bergamo or similar.
(B, L, D)
DAY 11. Fly back home with pleasant memories.
Proceed to the airport (on your own) for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- 02 nights at Hotel Premier Inn or similar in London Heathrow.
- 02 nights at Hotel Ibis CDG or similar in Paris.
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Express Affoltern / Thessoni / Ibis Zurich Messe or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel Movenpick / I Grappoli or similar in Bellinzona / Chiasso / Sessa.
- 02 nights at Hotel Park / Etrusco or Similar in Arezzo.
- 01 night at Hotel Euro / Bergamo Airport or similar in Bergamo
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 06 Indian Jain / vegetarian/ non-vegetarian lunches
- 10 Indian Jain / vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain / vegetarian.
- Airfare, Visas and Medical Insurance.
- Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- Taxes as applicable are extra.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls,etc.
- 03 Euros per person, including infants per Day tips for drivers, guides & other service providers.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in “What your tour price includes?.
- Cost of optionals.
Terms & Conditions
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts. Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size. Hotel rooms may be air conditioned / air cooled or fans will be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels is set as per European weather conditions