Glimpses Of Greece
Athens • Mykonos • Santorini
DAY 1: Begin Your Tour • Arrive In Athens • Optional Athens by Night tour
Welcome to your “Cox & Kings Glimpses of Greece” tour! On arrival at Athens, your Cox & Kings representative greets you at the ‘meeting point’ at the exit after immigration and customs and transfers you comfortably to your hotel (check-in after 1400 hrs). In the evening enjoy an optional Athens by Night tour. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: In Athens •Athens City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for a city tour of Athens. This is an orientation tour of the city, with quick photo stops only. Entry tickets to monuments will be on own expense. See the House of Parliament, visit the Unknown Soldier’s Tomb, see Hadrian’s Arch and the Olympian Zeus Temple, visit the Panathenaic Stadium, After Lunch you can explore Acropolis and Plaka Area on own. The Plaka area is the old quarter of the city. After this pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of the old city, proceed for dinner. Overnight in Athens.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 3: Onto Santorini
This morning, after breakfast, transfer to the port of Mykonos to embark on the ferry to the beautiful volcanic island of Santorini. Regarded as the most popular Greek island, it boasts of beautiful beaches, spectacular scenery, ancient cities and an active volcano. Santorini will simply take your breath away. On arrival check-in to your hotel and enjoy the evening at leisure. Overnight in Santorini.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 4 In Santorini •Optional Volcano Boat Tour OR Optional Traditional Island Tour with Winery Visit
This morning after breakfast you have choice to explore Santorini on your own at ease or embark on an optional Full Volcano Boat Tour that takes you to the Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia and Oia. Sail on a traditional wooden boat “kaiki” to the volcano. Climb up and explore the dramatic rocky scenery. Swim in the hot springs. You have free time at Thirassia - Fisherman Island, for lunch or swimming. Next, proceed to Oia and climb up 200 steps to reach the top of the village where you will have free time to enjoy the most beautiful sunset. OR Proceed on an optional Traditional Island tour including visit to a local winery. Start with Profitis Ilias for a photo stop at the highest peak; then you have free time for photos or for a walk at Red Beach. Continue to Perivolos black sand beach where you will have free time for lunch or swim. Next, head towards Megalochori for a walk through this traditional village. Finally, visit the local winery Santo Wines and taste 3 glasses of local wine. (Wine tasting included). Overnight in Santorini.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 5: Onto Mykonos
Today after breakfast, check out and board the high-speed ferry to Mykonos, Greece’s most famous cosmopolitan island. This white-washed piece of paradise has the best examples of Cycladic architecture and historic sites, numerous water sports activities. On arrival you will proceed to your hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, visit some of the island's most interesting areas including several beaches as well as Ano Mera Village with its famous Panagia Tourliani Monastery. Explore Little Venice in Mykonos town known for its great night life. Overnight in Mykonos.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 6: In Mykonos •Optional Delos Boat Tour
After breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure at Mykonos. Select from a range of optional tours. You can proceed for a half day optional tour of Delos island. A half-hour boat trip takes you to the famous historical Delos sanctuary – the holy island of antiquity, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. See the ancient temples, mosaic floor villas, the famous Delos "Lions", the amphitheatre and much more. The afternoon is at leisure. Overnight in Mykonos.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 7: Onto Athens
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Santorini port to board the ferry to Athens. After your arrival in Athens in late evening, you will be taken to your restaurant for dinner followed by transfer to your hotel for check-in. Alternatively, you can make the most of your last evening in Athens by visiting a typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner followed by a show with live music and Greek folk dances in traditional costumes. This is at an optional cost. Overnight in Athens. Breakfast & Dinner DAY 8: Homeward Bound Good times need never end! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your “Cox & Kings Glimpses of Greece” tour. We are confident you will join us again sometime soon…
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach transfers, entrance fees, excursions, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of Cox and Kings Tour Manager or Local Representative or Local Guide.
- Compulsory tips to driver and guides.
- Any Airfare,Visa Cost and Insurance.
- Optional and Add -On excursions unless mentioned otherwise.
- Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during High / Festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, items of personal nature, food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything, not mentioned in "What Your Tour Price Includes" box.
Terms & Conditions
- For Two Adults & Two Children (both under 12 years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child Without Bed" price.
- Child without a bed is an individual under 12 years of age sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- In the case of 3 Adults OR 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 2 Adults + 1 Child With Bed in a room, 2 Queen sized beds will be provided.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. Additional supplements on account of fuel hikes and taxes as and when received would be applicable with immediate effect.
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary are preset and a-la-carte is not possible. Any damages caused to the hotel room/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers.
- The Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, the services remain unchanged. The right to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company.
- Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.itinerary often operates more than one coach per departure and on certain departures will operate in reverse direction.
- The tour Manager and driver will do their best to take you as close to the monuments as possible as because in some cities coaches are restricted.On certain days when certain attractions, monuments, museums etc are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary /cancel the visit.
- The Management reserves the right to withdraw this offer any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any new offer launched with the same itinerary, inclusions or destinations will supersede this offer and this offer may not be valid any more.The tour price mentioned is applicable provided there are 20 full paying adults traveling on the tour departure.
- If the mentioned group size is not met passengers will travel on FIT basis. In such a case, FIT supplement will apply & travel arrangements may change or passengers may be given an option to travel on alternate dates with prevailing surcharges.
- Services of a Cox and Kings Tour Manager or Local Representative or Local Guide will not be provided if the group size on a particular departure is below 15 full paying adults