Madrid & Barcelona Budget Coach Tour
Jul.19: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Aug.19: 06, 13, 20, 27
Sep.19: 03, 10, 17, 24
Oct.19: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Nov.19: 05, 12, 19, 26
Dec.19: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Jan.20: 07, 14, 21, 28
Feb.20: 04, 11, 18, 25
Mar.20: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
01 TUE. Madrid - Arrival
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transport to the Gran Vía district.
Welcome to Madrid! Upon arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
Check the informative panels in the hotel reception area for the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers to receive information about the circuit. Towards the end of the day, we provide transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de Es¬paña and Gran Via; a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant: Indian, Chinese, Spanish and Middle Eastern are some of the options.
02 WED. Madrid
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Madrid city tour. Stroll through the Retiro Park. Visit to the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas bullring. Night transfer
The day starts about 08.30 hrs with a comprehensive tour through the centre of Madrid including Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the Gate of Alcalá, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor. Visit to Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where we will see the lake and the Glass Palace. Admission to Las Ventas Bullring included. This is one of the most famous bullrings in the world where we will learn about the tradition of “corridas” in the Bullfighting Museum. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
At sunset we provide a transfer to Plaza de Oriente, opposite the Royal Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants serving different exquisite cuisines (Indian, Middle Eastern, Muslim, Spanish, International) in which to enjoy a pleasant dinner. Return to hotel.
03 THU. Madrid - Zaragoza - Poblet - Montserrat - Barcelona
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Basílica del Pilar. Visit to a medieval monastery. Ride on a rack train..
We depart early in the morning from Madrid. Heading towards Aragón, we pause our journey in ZARAGOZA. Our guide will join the group to Basílica del Pi¬lar. Afterwards the group will have free time to visit this impressive sanctuary and enjoy the city centre. Later, we make our way to Cataluña to the Monastery of Poblet, surrounded by walls in a beautiful setting, this is one of the best preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance and guided tour included). We then go on to the Monastery of Montserrat where we include a ride on the rack train for the fantastic views this gives.
Continuation to BARCELONA, arrival in the late afternoon.
Important note: in the winter months, from November to March (both included), due to the shorter days, the Monastery of Poblet will not be visited (so that we can reach Montserrat in the daylight)
04 FRI. Barcelona
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Barcelona city tour. “Spanish Village” visit and evening transfer to Las Ramblas district.
Today we will get to know Barcelona, an impressive city right on the Medi¬terranean Sea. Our visit includes an informative city tour with a local expert (note: If the group has fewer than fifteen people, explanations can be given by our guide.) We also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neigh¬bourhood dating back to the Middle Ages. We will visit the area where the Olympic Games took place. It will be possible to see and photograph La Sagrada Fa¬milia basilica; the masterpiece designed by the architect Gaudí. Subsequently, we include the entry ticket to “Poble Espanyol” (meaning “Spanish Village”). This open air architectural museum is situated in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona. Be delighted by the best Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. Free time to explore the city on your own. In the evening we provide transfer to Las Ramblas and Plaza Cata¬lunya area, where you can select from a great variety of restaurants (including Indian, Chinese, Halal, International and regional Spanish cuisine). Return to hotel.
05 SAT. Barcelona.-
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide
- Stay at 3*/4* hotel with buffet breakfast
- Includes arrival & departure transfers
- City tour in Madrid, Poblet, Barcelona
- Evening Transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/Gran Via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona
- Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Poblet Monastery, Poble Espanyol in Barcelona
- Train: Montserrat
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.