Spanish Fiesta - Summer 2022
Lisbon: Guided city tour
Sintra: Visit Sintra
Visit Cabo da Roca- Western most point of Continental Europe
Seville: Guided city tour
Enjoy a Horse carriage ride
See the famous Flamenco show
Ronda: Guided city tour including view of Puente Nuevo bridge
Granada: Guided city tour of Alhambra including the famous Generalife Gardens
Toledo: Guided city tour
Visit the sword factory
Madrid: Guided city tour
Visit the biggest Bullring in Madrid - Las Ventas Plaza De Torros
Entrance to Santiago Bernabéu – the Real Madrid Football Stadium
Valencia: Guided city tour
Barcelona: Guided city tour
Visit Sagrada Familia
Free time at La Rambla
Montserrat: Visit Montserrat
Day 01 Welcome to Lisbon
On arrival check into your hotel on your own any time after 1500 hrs. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this city on your own.
Overnight in Lisbon. (D)
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Visit Cabo Da Roca – Sintra – Guided city tour of Lisbon
This morning, drive to Cabo Da Roca – the western most point of continental Europe for a must-do photo-stop. Later spend some free time in the historic center of Sintra - a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on the Portuguese Riviera. Later in the afternoon enjoy a guided city tour of Lisbon: See the Baixa, the Belém Tower and entrance to the Royal Palacethe church of St. Jerome Monastery - a UNESCO World Heritage site which also has the tomb of the famous explorer Vasco da Gama - first European to reach India by sea.
Overnight in Lisbon
Guided city tour Seville - Horse carriage ride – Flamenco show
Today, check-out and proceed to Seville, situated on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour followed by a horse carriage ride. Later this evening, enjoy the traditional Flamenco show.
Overnight in Seville
Ronda – Granada – Guided tour of Alhambra and Generalife gardens
This morning, check-out and drive to Ronda where you will enjoy a guided walking tour of the famous white washed village. View the Puente Nuevo Bridge. Next, drive to Granada and proceed for guided tour of Alhambra with Generalife Gardens. (Entrance to the Palace not included).
Overnight in Granada
Guided city tour of Toledo – Visit a Sword factory
Today, check-out and drive to Toledo. On arrival, proceed on a guided tour: See the cathedral of Toledo, Puente San Martin, important squares and narrow winding cobblestone streets. Next, visit a Sword factory and drive towards Madrid.
Overnight in Madrid
Guided city tour of Madrid – Visit a Bullring - Visit Real Madrid Football Stadium
This morning, enjoy a guided city tour of Madrid: Visit the largest bullring of Madrid – Las Ventas Plaza De Torros, see the old town, the city centre, church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, Atocha station, and many more historical and modern sites including entrance to Santiago Bernabau – the Real Madrid Football Stadium. Later, spend some free time to shop and explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Madrid
Guided city tour of Valencia
Today, check-out and drive to Valencia. On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour: See the Plaza Reina, the stunning Cathedral the central market and more. Also, see the City of Arts & Sciences, one of the more recent architectural landmarks of Valencia.
Overnight in Valencia
Guided city tour of Barcelona – Visit Sagrada Familia
Today, check-out and drive to Barcelona. On your guided tour of Barcelona you will see the Olympic Village, Montjuic, Placa de Catalunya, visit Sagrada Familia and many more beautiful sights.
Overnight in Barcelona
Note: Entrance to Sagrada Familia depends upon the availability given by the Sagrada Familia officials and may not necessarily be done on this day. In such cases, the itinerary will be amended accordingly to cover all inclusions.
Visit Montserrat - Free time at La Rambla - Free time at Barcelona beach
This morning drive to Montserrat – a multi peaked rocky range which houses the virgin of Montserrat and Spain’s first national park. Later drive back to Barcelona and spend some free time at La Rambla - the famous tree-lined central avenue of Barcelona with cafes and souvenir shops. Later this evening, spend some free time at Barcelona beach.
Overnight in Barcelona
Return back home with pleasant memories
Proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual SOTC Tour Manager/ local representative.
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour. Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 10 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 30 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box..
Terms & Conditions
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. SOTC will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- SOTC shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.