23rd, 30th March 2019;
13th, 20th April 2019;
11th, 25th May 2019;
8th, 15th, 29th June 2019;
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th July 2019;
10th, 14th, 17th August 2019;
7th, 21st, 28th September 2019;
Day 1: Begin Your Tour | Arrive Zurich
A warm welcome to your ‘Cox & Kings - Swiss Glory' tour. On arrival in Zurich clear immigration and customs and proceed to the hotel on your own to check in. (Check In after 1600 Hrs).
Day 2: In Switzerland | Optional Excursion to Jungfrau with Indian Lunch and Orientation Tour of Interlaken.
Today an Optional excursion to the Jungfrau, the ‘Top of Europe’, a wonderful world of glaciers and eternal ice. Onto Jungfrau. Reach the highest altitude railway station in Europe by a charming, red cogwheel train, amid stunning and dramatic mountain scenery ! What could be more tempting in this icy cold scenario than a hot Indian lunch !
Walk on the great Aletsch Glacier. Visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace. The new Cinema Experience and the new Alpine sensation are attractions, enroute to the glistening Ice Palace. Descend to visit the popular holiday resort of Interlaken, cradled cozily between the beautiful Lakes of Brienz and Thun, where even today you see horse-drawn carriages. Indulge in some shopping. Next to a virtually unlimited selection of watches and jewellery, every store carries a vast array of small famous brand gifts and souvenirs, priced for every pocket. Return to your hotel
Day 3: In Switzerland | Photo Stop at Rhine Falls | Orientation Tour of Lucerne | Orientation Tour of Vevey
Today, after breakfast proceed for an exciting drive to see the thundering Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen. Enjoy Photo Stop at Rhinefalls.
Move on to Lucerne for an orientation tour witnessing picturesque mountains, lakes, cowbells, alpine villages and meadows, the poignant Lion Monument, the covered, wooden Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge) to the ornate Jesuit Church.
Next on our list of Swiss adventures is a visit to the beautiful town of Vevey on the banks of Lake Geneva. With extraordinary views of the Alpines and the vast expense of sparkling blue waters, every corner of the town seems to make for a photogenic backdrop. It was in this town that Charlie Chaplin spent the last 25 years of his life. Facing the lake stands a tributary statue of the comedian. We take a photo stop here enjoying the beauty around us. Concluding our day, we proceed to an Indian restaurant and then and then check into a hotel in Leysin.
Day 4: In Switzerland | Visit Glacier 3000 | Orientation Tour of Geneva
After breakfast today, we begin our icy excursion as we head to the winter white wonderland that is the Glacier 3000. Apart from the incredibly spectacular views of snow-laced peaks all around, Glacier 3000 also offers a wide array of activities to keep even the most fidgety traveller entertained. From enjoying the winter views during the cable-car ride to and from Les Diablerets to skiing and hiking to the thrilling snow-bus ride to that of the Peak Walk on the world’s only suspension bridge connecting two peaks, there’s something for everybody here. And because nothing brings more warmth to our minds and bodies than a steamy meal, we enjoy a delicious lunch at Glacier 3000 before heading back to Les Diablerets.
Next we drive and begin our orientation tour once in Geneva. We wander through various popular attractions in the town including the United Nations Headquarters, the Flower Clock, the Old Town, the Jet d’Eau (world’s tallest fountain that sprouts up out of Lake Geneva) and the Red Cross Headquarters among others.
After basking in the rich cultural and architectural glory of Geneva we make our way back to Leysin. After a sumptuous dinner we return to hotel and sleep tight for the rest of the night.
(B, L, D)
Day 5: Onto Paris | Seine River Cruise
Today after breakfast we proceed to a scenic drive through beautiful landscapes to Paris, the 'City of Lights. On arrival in Paris we take a cruise down the famous Seine river that allows us to grab marvellous views of many Parisian highlights including the recently-visited Eiffel Tower, the Alexander Bridge, the National Assembly, the Louvre Museum, the Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, etc.
What better way to end our day’s adventures than some mouth-watering food? So, indulge ourselves in a yummy meal and head straight to the hotel to wade off the day’s exhaustion.
Day 6: In Paris | Visit Disneyland, Paris | Optional ‘Paris by Night’
Unleash the child in you for a fun filled excursion ! Thrilling rides, favourite Disney characters and incredible shows make it a complete family attraction.
Note: Your park ticket gives you the option of entering either Disney Park or Walt Disney Studios.
The Disneyland, Paris is divided into Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Discoveryland which are the four magical themed lands and the ever famous Main Street USA. Thrilling rides, incredible shows, parades, fantasy and excitement guarantees non-stop fun and action. Fairytales come to life. Thrills in all sizes and shapes. Big thrills such as Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain, takes you to the edge of the universe and little ones, where you can sail around the world with “It’s a Small small world”. Family fun is around every corner, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups. Favourite Disney Characters are waiting to meet you. You can ‘Hello’ Pooh, ‘Howdy’ Goofy and meet Mickey and Minnie. Do not forget to take a snapshot with one of your favourite Disney characters! Say “Cheese” and get a photograph accompanied by a hug and an autograph.
Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios where a behind the scenes destination sensation awaits you. Experience movie magic and cinema sets coming to life through cinemagical ‘lots’, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows with your dreams centre-stage allowing your “screendreams” to come true! Make your big screen debut at Toon Studio or Production Courtyard.
We then proceed to dinner at a top-rated Indian restaurant.
From here, you could either head back to the hotel or choose to go on a recommendable ‘Paris by Night’ trip that comprises of an Illumination tour and the famous Lido Cabaret show.
Day 7: Home Ward Bound | Visit Eiffel Tower 2nd Level | Guided City Tour | Flight from Paris
Start the Paris tour taking in the dazzling overview of the city as you ascend by an elevator to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower!
Enjoy a guided city tour visiting famous monuments like the Pyramid of the Louvre, Garnier's Opera, the largest opera theatre in the world, the River Seine, the Place de la Concorde - the site of the infamous guillotine, the Champs Elysees - one of the most fashionable streets in the world, the Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and the Hotel des Invalides.
Good times need never end! Your tour ends with guests departing on individual flight schedules for your flight back home. Relive the high points of your ‘ Swiss Glory’ tour (B)
Note : Please note that this tour may run with an altered flow due to operational constraints.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of Cox & Kings Tour Manager or Local Representative.
- Meals, coach transfers, entrance fees, excursions, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Compulsory Tips of EUR 3 per person per day.
- Service of Tour Manager.
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned otherwise.
- Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports, seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "What Your Tour Price Includes" box.
Terms & Conditions
- Tour Price is based on 40 passengers travelling together.
- There might be surcharge applicable if the tour operates below 40 passengers.
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room.
- As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury,accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, threat of war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services.
- The Tour Manager and driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible, because in some cities coaches are restricted.
- Itinerary often operates more than one coach per departure & on certain departures will operate in reverse direction.
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the Itinerary / cancel the visit.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc not utilized on your tour.
- For convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However the services remain unchanged.
- Indian lunches and dinners and local meals are pre set & a-la carte is not possible.
- The dinners will either be served at the restaurants or in the hotel.
- On certain days packed lunches will be provided