25th April 2019;
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th May 2019;
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th June 2019;
11th, 25th July 2019;
8th, 15th August 2019;
Day 1 San Francisco
Welcome to San Francisco. On arrival check into your hotel on your own anytime after 1500 hrs. Overnight in San Francisco.
Day 2 San Francisco
Today, we drive across the famous Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito.
Later, enjoy a cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Later, on a guided tour, visit the Twin Peaks, for a spectacular view of San Francisco.
We also visit Lombard Street, stop at the beautiful City Hall and take a closer look at Telegraph Hill, Ghirardelli Square, Coit Tower, Little Italy and Fisherman’s Wharf. Later, a ride on the iconic San Francisco Cable Car. Overnight in San Francisco.
(B, L, D)
Day 3 Los Angeles
Today, we drive to Los Angeles. Our first stop is in Santa Monica and stroll along the renowned Santa Monica Beach and visit Third Street Promenade, a shopping, dining and entertainment car free zone. Overnight in Los Angeles.
(B, L, D)
Day 4 Los Angeles
Today, we go to the famous Universal Studios, a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, where some of Hollywood’s biggest hits are made. On a tour of Los Angeles visit the Hollywood Boulevard and see the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre - where the Oscars Awards are presented and the TCL Chinese Theatre. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Day 5 Las Vegas
Today, we drive to Las Vegas, famed for its vibrant nightlife.
Tonight, enjoy a Helicopter Ride over the Las Vegas strip.
Overnight in Las Vegas.
(B, L, D)
Day 6 Las Vegas
Today, the day is free OR we suggest that you experience the beauty, colour and majesty of the ravines and cliffs of Grand Canyon by taking a guided tour. If you opt for the Air and Ground Helicopter-cum-Boat tour, you can also take the ‘Grand Canyon Skywalk’ - The “U” Platform made of glass which gives you the exhilarating experience of standing in the middle of Grand Canyon! During the ‘Las Vegas by Night Tour’ you will be awed by the lights and huge neon signs as you pass landmark hotels such as Bellagio, Paris and others with dazzling facades along with the famous ‘Las Vegas Strip’ as we drive to downtown Las Vegas for the Fremont Street Experience - a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks! Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 7 Return Home
Today, after breakfast your ‘Western Wonders’ tour ends as you check out of the hotel. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many wonderful memories of your holiday. Do write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and give us your suggestions.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, coach tours, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 20 full-paying passengers travelling together).
- Handling fees charged by the airlines for travel within USA and Canada - 1 check in baggage per person.
- Water bottle 500ml Per Person Per Day included in Premium and Value Tours only.
- Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Premium tours only.
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Porterage of 1 bag per person at all the hotel for Value & Cost Saver tours only.
- Mandatory tips of USD 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions section.
Terms & Conditions
- Single room supplement required.
- Triple room reduction.
- As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
- As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child.
- Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
- Visa Requirements: You must be in possession of a Multiple Entry Visa for USA. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.