08 Days Europe For All
Visit Mt. Titlis
Orientation tour of Lucerne
Chance to visit to Jungfraujoch & Interlaken (Optional)
View the Rhine Falls
Visit the Black Forest
Cuckoo Clock demonstration
Orientation tour of Heidelberg
Rhine River Cruise
Visit Cologne Cathedral
Orientation tour of Brussels
Visit Mini Europe
Guided city tour of Paris
Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
Disneyland® Paris (Optional)
Illumination Tour of Paris (Optional)
03 nights at Hotel B&B Rothrist / B&B Oftringen / Ibis Zurich Messe or similar in Central Switzerland
01 night at Achat / Holiday inn express or similar in Rhineland, Germany.
01 night at Hotel Best Western Wavre / Park Inn / Campanile/ Ibis or similar in Belgium
02 nights at Hotel Ibis CDG / Moxy CDG / B&B CDG or similar in Paris (CDG area),France
Daily continental breakfast (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk and coffee)
07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
Welcome to Zurich
On arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs).
Overnight in Switzerland (D)
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. We may have to proceed directly for dinner or Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Visit Mt. Titlis – Orientation tour of Lucerne
Today, we proceed to Mt Titlis where you will take cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 meters. Do visit the “Cliff Walk” - a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis.” Next, we proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne: See the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke. Also, enjoy some free time to explore the town and shop for Swiss knives, chocolates and souvenirs.
Overnight in Switzerland (B, D)
Day at leisure OR Excursion to Jungfraujoch and Interlaken (Optional)
Today, the day is at leisure OR you can join us for a visit to Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. We take the cable car followed by a cogwheel train up to a height of 3,454 meters to Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, we visit Interlaken.
Overnight in Switzerland (B, D)
Note: Guests who do not opt for this optional excursion will get packed dinner delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
View the Rhine falls – Black Forest – Orientation tour of Heidelberg
Today, we drive to Schaffhausen to see the Rhine Falls. Next, we visit the heart of Black Forest, for a demonstration on cuckoo clocks. Later, we drive to Heidelberg for an orientation tour.
Overnight in Germany (B, D)
Rhine River cruise – Cologne Cathedral
Today, we proceed to enjoy a scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Next, we proceed to Cologne. On arrival, we visit the Cologne Cathedral. Later drive to Brussels.
Overnight in Belgium (B, D)
Visit Mini Europe – Orientation tour of Brussels – Guided city tour of Paris
Today, we proceed to Brussels and visit Mini Europe – Europe in Miniature. Later, we proceed for an orientation tour of Brussels: See the Grand Place with free time and photo stop at the Manneken Pis statue.
Later Drive to Paris and proceed on a guided tour of Paris: See the Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Les Invalides and Champs Elysees.
Overnight Paris (CDG area), France (B, D)
Eiffel Tower (2nd Level) – Disneyland® (Optional) – Illumination Tour of Paris (Optional)
Today, we visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). Later, we can proceed to Disneyland® Paris where you can visit Disneyland® Park OR Walt Disney Studios® Park. Get charmed by Sleeping Beauty Castle, enjoy exciting rollercoaster rides, meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and others in Fantasyland as well as travelling to the four corners of the globe in Adventureland. (Optional) Tonight, you have a chance to enjoy an ‘Illumination Tour of Paris’ and see Paris by night, with some of the city’s famous monuments / sights light up (Optional).
Overnight Paris (CDG area), France (B, D)
• Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
Fly back home with pleasant memories
Today, we proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
Note: In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Your Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above-mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides, Hotel & Restaurant staff etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EUR 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 11 Days, the total Tips amount is Eur 33 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Government Taxes as applicable are extra.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
Terms & Conditions
- The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour is quoted separately (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022)
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.