Booking Terms and Conditions:
• Tour cost does not include VAT. If there is any change in Oman Law, then client agrees to pay the VAT as levied by Oman Government.
• Visa Fees is excluded from the tour cost. Visa Fees has to be paid directly to the respective Embassy/VFS office. Zahara Holidays will provide full documentation assistance for Visa Processing. Visa appointments have to be booked immediately as later you may not get slots as embassies accept limited passports per day.
• Deposit amount of OMR 150 per person is non-refundable which client agreed to pay to confirm his seat on the coach and flights.
• Full payment must be received not later than 45 Days prior to departure date. If the payments are not received within this deadline from you, then Zahara Holidays reserves the right to dispose of all bookings made on behalf of you. Zahara Holidays also reserve the right to impose cancellation charges should payments not be received with the specified times above.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY/BOOKING
• If you wish to cancel your holiday, you should notify Zahara Holidays in writing by Email. If you cancel the holiday, you will incur a cancellation fee. Zahara Holidays shall remain within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable deposit amount paid to confirm the booking to recover the scale of cancellation charges set by our suppliers. Cancellation charges will also apply on medical grounds.
90 Day Prior to departure: 35% of Tour Cost
60 Days Prior to departure: 80% of Tour Cost
Within 35 Days: 100% Tour Cost is applicable
• The cancellation charges shown represent a percentage of the total holiday price, excluding Insurance premium or any additional charges (e.g. visa charges, courier, postal).
• If Zahara Holidays have had to pay hotels or service providers any non-refundable deposits on your behalf these will not be refunded.
• Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges through your insurers.
• Illness or absenteeism: In the event of your withdrawal from a tour after commencement for reasons of illness, tour participants must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. Zahara Holidays regret that no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to, missed meals or sightseeing.
• For any visa rejections / visa delay Zahara Holidays should not be held responsible and above cancellation policy will be applicable.
• Group will be operated subject to minimum 30 full paying adult’s passengers travelling on the same date. In case if the minimum group size is not met, then surcharges will be applicable, or the tour will be cancelled / rescheduled and same will be notified to you 30n days prior to the departure date. Clients will have option to book alternate tour with us or with no prejudice full amount will be refunded less any non- refundable services like Insurance is issued.
OUR RIGHT OF REFUSAL
• Zahara Holidays have the right to refuse to accept a booking or terminate your holiday in the following circumstances: o If payments are not received as per the schedule. o If you fail to advise Zahara Holidays in writing at, of any relevant medical condition or disability from which you suffer and for which you seek special assistance or attention from us or our suppliers. o If, during the course of the holiday, Zahara Holidays reasonably consider that you are unable to cope with the demands of the holiday. o If you act unreasonably and that your actions or behavior are likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to other customers.
• You will not be entitled to any refund and Zahara Holidays will not be liable to pay any compensation to you as a result of terminating your holiday/ booking.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
• Zahara Holidays shall be responsible to you for supplying the services and accommodations described in this itinerary, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of Zahara Holidays. In such circumstances, the Zahara Holidays will do their best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
• This itinerary represents the entire agreement between client and Zahara Holidays. In the case of your own negligence neither Zahara Holidays nor their cooperating organizations shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution of equipment or any act or omission whatsoever by hotels, transportation companies or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodation to passengers including any results thereof, such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. Nor shall they be liable for injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence or delay from the act, error or negligence of any person not their direct employee or under their exclusive control. All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passenger’s own risk. Baggage insurance is recommended. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors; they are not agents, employees or servants of the Operators or their associated companies. Zahara Holidays should not be held responsible for any criminal conduct by third parties.
• Where the passenger occupies a motor coach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither Zahara Holidays or co-operating organizations will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such accident or incident.
• Transportation companies, Trains, Ferries are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board transportation or conveyances.
• Zahara Holidays accept responsibility for the actions of both our suppliers and our employees where they are providing any part of the holiday on our behalf. Our liability to you for their acts and omissions is limited by our terms & conditions. Our liability to you for your holiday and any loss, damage or injury that you may suffer in relation to, or as a result of it (whether caused by us or by us employees or suppliers acting on our behalf) shall be limited as follows:
a) Where such acts or omissions (including negligence) cause you any loss or damage other than death or personal injury, our liability shall not be more than twice the price of your holiday;
b) Zahara Holidays shall not be liable in circumstances that we, our suppliers and employees could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid or for unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, consequences of which we could not have avoided even if all due care had been exercised;
c) If you travel on a ship, train or aircraft as part of your holiday with us, the carrier’s conditions of carriage (copies of which are available from us on request) will apply. The carrier’s liability to you may be significantly limited by its conditions of carriage and by international conventions; Zahara Holidays liability to you will also be limited to the amount that you could claim from the aircraft, train or ship operator in accordance with any applicable international conventions. d) In the event of a breakdown of a coach on a touring holiday, our liability of Zahara Holidays will be limited; if, for any reason we cannot provide a replacement coach and that you miss out on a significant attraction we will reimburse the amount which we have paid to the supplier, though we will endeavor to replace the coach at the earliest. However sometimes delays will occur due to many reasons beyond our control. In this event we are also entitled to use a replacement coach that we deem fit to conclude the rest of the journey. The replacement coach may or may not have the same amenities as the original coach
• Zahara Holidays shall under no circumstances be liable to the passenger for loss of passports/travel documents prior/during the tour. As well as Personal injury, delay, sickness, accident, death, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft or injury. Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/person. Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond our control (including Force Majeure).
• Zahara Holidays will endeavor to ensure that all elements of the itinerary advertised are fulfilled by our supplier however as we act as an intermediary for the third party supplier concerned we will not be liable in relation to the arrangement provided by that third party supplier/s or for the acts or omissions of the third party concerned.
PASSPORTS & VISA
• Zahara Holidays will not be responsible for passengers Passport and Visa’s it is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure he or she has a valid passport and Valid Visa for travel to the country in which the holiday is booked. Zahara Holidays will provide necessary documentation support; however, we cannot control the decision of the embassy based on documents provided by us.
DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY
• You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you during your tour. Payment must be made directly to the service provider concerned. In failing to do so, you will be liable for any claims or legal actions against us (together with any third party legal costs) resulting from your actions.
• Zahara Holidays will take no responsibility for retrieving any items of lost property due to safety and legal reasons. Zahara Holidays will take no responsibility in reclaiming any belongings from third-party suppliers. It is the clients’ responsibility to contact the service provider directly and arrange for payment and shipping independently. If items are returned to us, Zahara Holidays will not be responsible for any damage sustained during transit. Any belongings misplaced by passengers and subsequently given to us will be held for a maximum of seven days. Belongings which are not claimed within seven days will be disposed of or donated to a charity.
• Travel documents, will be sent to you approximately 7 days prior to departure (providing full payment has been received). If you're leaving home earlier, please let us know in advance and we shall endeavor to send them to you earlier.
OTHER CONDITIONS AND POINTERS FOR SMOOTH TOUR
• All kinds of customary tips are included in the tour price. Additional tipping is subject to your personal decision.
• As per our program there are no optional tours. During the tour if Guide / Tour Manager recommends any additional services / tours at extra cost it is your own decision to join or not to join and Zahara Holidays should not be held liable for the same.
• There is no reduction in the price for any service, tour or excursion not utilized by the guest.
• Zahara Holidays reserves the right to change the programme itinerary in advance or on tour for any operational reason which is beyond our control like flight cancellation, overbooking of hotel, strikes etc.
• Please refer the itinerary for the daily meals. Lunches and Dinner will be arranged in Indian restaurants.
• At restaurants, please wait for the Tour Manager’s instructions before occupying any seat and do not occupy any vacant seat in the restaurant.
• In case of long journeys where Indian Restaurants are not available, packed meal will be provided. Breakfasts will be continental which will be provided by the hotel. Zahara Holidays, however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement where circumstances compel us to do so. At some places a meal allowance may be paid to you at our discretion to enable you to have a meal of your choice for example in Disney Land Paris.
• Most of the hotels are conveniently located and not in the heart of the city.
• Most of the European hotels do not have air conditioners or fans. We cannot guarantee the availability of adjoining rooms, interconnection rooms, smoking rooms, rooms on the same floor etc. Hotels in Europe / may not have room services, porterage services.
• Most of the hotels we use have Wi-Fi Included, however at some establishments there might be charge for Wi-Fi which you might have to pay directly.
• If you are a habitual Tea/Coffee drinker, then we recommend you to carry your own TEA Kettle and Tea Bags/Coffee Sachets. This service is excluded by hotels for group tours.
• Please note standard check-in time at the hotels will be usually 2pm and check-out will be 11am. Note the hotels in Europe can have exceptionally small rooms unlike what you have experienced in other countries.
• A double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds joint together. Request for queen-size bed will be subject to availability and can’t be guaranteed. We recommend maximum 3 persons in one room. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway bed or cot placed in a twin room or you might have to use the existing bedding for the 3rd adult occupying for the room. We recommend you to book Single Room for the third person for convenient stay.
• Coach will not have designated seating or seat numbers. You must follow the instruction of the Tour Manger in this regard and occupy seats on first come basis.
• Smoking, Consumption of alcoholic beverages and snacks is strictly prohibited in the coach. Please keep the coach clean and Toilets are allowed to use only for any emergency. Keep the coach clean.
• As per local European law coach driver can drive more than certain decided hours in a day and Tour Manager is responsible to carry out the programme in that certain period driving hours of a coach. So, guests are requested to adhere to the timing instructions given by the Tour Manager. Our itinerary is planned accordingly for your group.
• Hotels are mostly located in outside City Centre area. In case you like to go for night-outs then they must visit on their own by local transport. Coach will not be able to render service after stipulated time.
• Tour Manager need to finish each and every tour on time, in case guest couldn’t meet the coach / designated meeting point as per advised time then coach will leave with the rest of the group and those guests have to reach hotel or next advised sightseeing place on their own.
• Please note the porterage is not included. Please do not carry bulky luggage and travel light.
• Tour cost will cover Travel Insurance as per Schengen plan. In case of any claims you need to contact the Insurance company directly with the proper documents.
• We are not responsible for any delay in baggage, baggage loss, theft, loss of belonging, bodily injuries or loss of life etc.
• Please note your health is entirely your risk and responsibility. Our tours are suitable for persons of reasonable fitness. They may not suit persons who are not medically infirm or who have special needs or requirements whether due to age, medical conditions or otherwise.
• All matters arising are subject to Oman law.