10 DAYS Italy, Switzerland and Paris
Guaranteed Arabic Language Guide
Departure dates in 22: 8 May, 4 June, 3 July, 7 Aug, 4 Sep, 9 Oct, 6 Nov, 11 Dec.
Day 1 ROME
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transfer to the Trastevere district. Welcome to Rome! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers. In the evening we will transfer you to Trastevere area (this neighbourhood will be a great introduction to Rome). Take a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district and find its hidden treasures, such as some modest medieval churches and small shops with interesting souvenirs. Many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) filled with the Italian spirit, will be ready to serve you local dishes. Other restaurants serving international cuisines can be found in this area. After dinner we return to the hotel.
Day 2 ROME
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Rome. Roman Coliseum and Vatican City. Evening transfer. In the morning, we will have a tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We will also enter the Roman Coliseum (admission price included), the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive con¬struction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we will transfer you to the Via Cavour area, where you will find many interna¬tional restaurants to enjoy your dinner at. After dinner return to the hotel.
Day 3 ROME - FLORENCE
TODAY’S HIGLIGHTS: Tour with a local expert from Florence. View from Piazzale Michelangelo. Today we will leave Rome, heading north. This route has beautiful landscapes. Arriving in FLORENCE, we head straight to the impressive Piazzale Michelangelo. In the evening we take a tour with a local expert, walking through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. In the evening you will have time for dinner, as, in this district you can find many restaurants serving international cuisine.
Day 4 FLORENCE - VENICE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat on Venice’s Canal. Visit and admission to the St. Mark´s Basilica. Admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass. Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. We will arrive in VENICE and take the boat and cross the Giudecca to the Island of Venice. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St. Mark´s Square and enter the Basilica (entrance included). Afterwards, we will visit the Murano Glass Factory. It is fascinating to see the technique of how this ancient glass is made. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore. Accommodation in the Mestre district.
Day 5 VENICE - INNSBRUCK - ZURICH
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Breathtaking landscapes while crossing the Alps (lakes and snowy mountains). We will depart from Venice, travelling to Austria. Arrival to INNSBRUCK, time to stroll in the historic centre and have lunch. Then, we will continue our journey through wonderful Tyrolean sceneries crossing towards Switzerland. Arrival in ZURICH. Free time in the historic centre next to the lake, where you will be able to dine in your chosen restaurant serving Italian, Indian, Chinese, international or Swiss food.
Day 6 ZURICH - LUCERNE - ZURICH
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Admire the fantastic landscapes. Cable car included to Grindelwald first. Lunch included. Today´s journey has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Breathtaking scenery in the region of Interlaken. We will stop in GRINDELWALD where we will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car up to mountain. We will walk along the winding path which will lead us to the "footbridge over the empty". Dare to walk along the bridge amongst the fantastic scenery enjoying glaciers all around us. We will take lunch up the mountain (included) before heading back down. We continue to LUCERNE, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. In the evening we have time to stroll around, enjoying the city and taking dinner before we return to the hotel in Zurich.
Day 7 ZURICH - BERNE - PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Explore Bern, the capital city of Switzerland. We will embark on a scenic journey to BERN, capital city of the confederation built around a bend in the Aare River, with its medieval architecture well preserved in the Old Town. Time to take a stroll. Next, we journey back to France. Enjoy beautiful lake views on our trip to PARIS. We will arrive in the evening. Note: If you start or end your trip in Paris, we advise you to book an extra day or two in this city. This way you will be able to visit Disneyland Paris, Versailles and other places of interest.
Day 8 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Paris City tour. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Boat ride along the Seine. Evening transfer. Today we will take you on a guided tour in which you will discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of the city of Paris. We will stop at the Eiffel Tower where you will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable wrought-iron monument (ticket admission included). The tour will end with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides north and south Paris. Enjoy an afternoon at your own leisure to explore and relax! At sunset you can grab dinner in the Latin Quarter, a very picturesque and historic area where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. We will then return to hotel. Note: There might be very long lines to climb the Eiffel Tower. For operational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different time of the day (or on Monday).
Day 9 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Time at leisure.We will start the day by going to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Note: For those who are interested, an optional excursion to Disneyland Paris is available.End of our services. Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with Arabic speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE, PARIS
- Boat: to the island of Venice, Boat Trip along River Seine in Paris
- Evening transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome , Latin Quarter of Paris
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Ticket admission: Coliseum of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice , 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Funicular: Cable Car to Grindelwald First
- 1 Lunch Included in: LUCERNE
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.