11 Days From East to West
AUSTRIA BELGIUM CZECH REPUBLIC FRANCE GERMANY HUNGARY SLOVAKIA THE NETHERLANDS
Guaranteed Arabic Language Guide
Departure date in 2022: 17, 24 June, 8 July, 5, 12 Aug
Day 1 VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe!!!. Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
Day 2 VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schön¬brunn Palace. Today we take a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert. Here we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Then we head directly to Schönbrunn Palace, where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon of leisure in the city centre. In the evening we will go to the City Hall Squareto enjoy the nightlife in the neighbouring streets. Here you will get the opportunity to take dinner.
Day 3 VIENNA - BUDAPEST
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Cruise on the Danube, city tour of Budapest, evening transfer. We have an approximately three-hour journey to BUDAPEST, Hungary. Arriving at around 11:30, we will discover Budapest (known as the “Queen of the Danube”) on a boat tour along the river. Budapest is divided by the Danube River, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopoli¬tan Pest on the opposite side. Time for lunch, followed by a scenic tour of the city. After the tour enjoy some leisure time. At the end of the day we finish in the lively area of Vaci Utca, where there are lots of opportunities to take your dinner.
Day 4 BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA - PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS. Time to explore Bratislava. Czech landscapes. Evening transfer in Prague.We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube. With an attractive historic centre, take time to see the city and enjoy lunch. After lunch we will continue our journey to the Czech Republic, PRAGUE. Arriving in the evening, we will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities. You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Day 5 PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river. Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city centre and there will be an opportunity for you to take dinner. Return to hotel.
Day 6 PRAGUE - PILSEN - ROTHENBURG - FRANKFURT
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Romantic Route in Germany.Early departure from Prague. We stop in PILSEN, in the Bohemian region, a city known for its beers. Time for a walk through its historic center with its Great Square, its cathedral, the Plague Column and its Renaissance town hall. We enter Germany where we follow part of the "Romantic Route". We visit ROTHEMBURG, a place that seems to come out of a fairy tale, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Germany. Afterwards we continue our route to FRANKFURT, arrival in the financial capital of Germany in mid-afternoon. Free time in the historic center.
Day 7 FRANKFURT - CRUISE ON THE RIVER RHINE - COLOGNE (KÖLN) - AMSTERDAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Rhine cruise included. Today we will take a small Cruise on the Rhine, between the villages of RUDESHEIM and ST. GOAR, undoubtedly the river’s most picturesque section. After this we will travel to COLOGNE, a city which stands out for its immense gothic cathedral. Then on to the Netherlands. Arriving to AMSTERDAM in the late afternoon.
Day 8 AMSTERDAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the IJsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam. Today we have a very exciting day in the Netherlands. We will go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses. Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam, will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined to the mainland by a fixed dike), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values. Go to the hotel.
Day 9 AMSTERDAM - BRUSSELS - BRUGES - PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Feeling Belgium. Today we will leave for BRUSSELS, taking time in the Grand Place and making a stop to photograph the Atomium. Continuing to BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the Venice of the North. Time for lunch. Our journey will take us to France. Arriving in PARIS at the end of the day. Note: If you start or end your trip in Paris, we advise you to book an extra day or two in this city. This way you will be able to visit Disneyland, Versailles and other places of interest.
Day 10 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Paris City tour. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Boat ride along the Seine. Evening transfer. Today we will take you on a guided tour in which you will discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of the city of Paris. We will stop at the Eiffel Tower where you will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable wrought-iron monument (ticket admission included). The tour will end with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides north and south Paris. Enjoy an afternoon at your own leisure to explore and relax! At sunset you can grab dinner in the Latin Quarter, a very picturesque and historic area where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. We will then return to hotel. Note: There might be very long lines to climb the Eiffel Tower. For operational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different time of the day (or on Monday).
Day 11 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Time at leisure.We will start the day by going to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Note: For those who are interested, an optional excursion to Disneyland Paris is available.End of our services. Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
Easy to book.
Pay RO 100 per person now to Zahara Holidays and balance 45 days before departure.
Bank Account details:
Beneficiary Name : Zahara Travel and Service Bureau LLC
Beneficiary Account : 042301 07725 90018
Beneficiary Bank : Bank Muscat SAOG, Muscat, Oman
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: VIENNA, BUDAPEST, PRAGUE, AMSTERDAM, PARIS
- Boat: Danube River in Budapest, Vltava River in Prague , Cruise on the Rhine , I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken , Boat Trip along River Seine in Paris
- Evening transfer: City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca in Budapest , Old Town Square in Prague , Rembrandplein in Amsterdam , Latin Quarter of Paris
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle, Christmas Museum in Rothenburg , Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam , 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.