5 Days Beautiful Italy
Guaranteed Arabic Language Guide
Departure dates in 2022: 08 May, 05 June, 03 July, 07 Aug, 04 Sep, 09 Oct, 06 Nov, 11Dec
Day 1 ROME
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transfer to the Trastevere district. Welcome to Rome! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers. In the evening we will transfer you to Trastevere area (this neighbourhood will be a great introduction to Rome). Take a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district and find its hidden treasures, such as some modest medieval churches and small shops with interesting souvenirs. Many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) filled with the Italian spirit, will be ready to serve you local dishes. Other restaurants serving international cuisines can be found in this area. After dinner we return to the hotel.
Day 2 ROME
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Rome. Roman Coliseum and Vatican City. Evening transfer. In the morning, we will have a tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We will also enter the Roman Coliseum (admission price included), the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive con¬struction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we will transfer you to the Via Cavour area, where you will find many interna¬tional restaurants to enjoy your dinner at. After dinner return to the hotel.
Day 3 ROME - FLORENCE
TODAY’S HIGLIGHTS: Tour with a local expert from Florence. View from Piazzale Michelangelo. Today we will leave Rome, heading north. This route has beautiful landscapes. Arriving in FLORENCE, we head straight to the impressive Piazzale Michelangelo. In the evening we take a tour with a local expert, walking through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. In the evening you will have time for dinner, as, in this district you can find many restaurants serving international cuisine.
Day 4 FLORENCE - VENICE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat on Venice’s Canal. Visit and admission to the St. Mark´s Basilica. Admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass. Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. We will arrive in VENICE and take the boat and cross the Giudecca to the Island of Venice. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St. Mark´s Square and enter the Basilica (entrance included). Afterwards, we will visit the Murano Glass Factory. It is fascinating to see the technique of how this ancient glass is made. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore. Accommodation in the Mestre district.
Day 5 VENICE
After breakfast, end of our services.
Easy to book.
Pay RO 100 per person now to Zahara Holidays and balance 45 days before departure.
Bank Account details:
Beneficiary Name : Zahara Travel and Service Bureau LLC
Beneficiary Account : 042301 07725 90018
Beneficiary Bank : Bank Muscat SAOG, Muscat, Oman
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with Arabic speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE
- Boat: to the island of Venice
- Evening transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Ticket admission: Coliseum of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.