5 Days Madrid and Barcelona
Madrid and Barcelona
Indian Series Departures in 2022
May 10,17,24, 31
Day 1 MADRID
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transport to the Gran Vía district. Dinner included. Welcome to Madrid! Upon arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Towards the end of the day, we provide transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de Es¬paña and Gran Via; a vibrant district . Indian dinner is included.
Day 2 MADRID
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Madrid city tour. Visit to the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas bullring. Stroll through the Retiro Park. Lunch included. This morning, experience the city on a guided tour, which showcases the city’s vibrant centre, the beautiful Plaza Mayor (Main Square), its broad and magnificent avenues, its many fountains and a walking tour of the beautiful Retiro Park, enhanced by the lake and Crystal Palace. Our tour includes a visit to see inside the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, a fine-looking building. Here we learn about the tradition of “corridas” in the Bullfighting Museum. Vegetarian or Indian lunch is included. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon. At sunset we provide transfers to the Plaza de Oriente in the historic centre of Madrid, opposite the Royal Palace. Return to hotel.
Day 3 MADRID - ZARAGOZA (SARAGOSSA) - POBLET - MONTSERRAT - BARCELONA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Monastery of Poblet, rack train to Montserrat. In the morning we leave for Aragón over the lands of Castile. In ZARAGOZA we stop briefly to see the Pilar Basilica. We continue to the Monastery of Poblet, surrounded by its walls in a beautiful site that is one of the best-preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance and guided tour included). We then proceed to the Monastery of Montserrat where you will go up the mountain on a rack train to see its fantastic scenery. Following this we will continue to BARCELONA, arriving in the late- afternoon. Note: In the winter months, from November to March, due to the shorter days, we will not visit the Monastery of Poblet in order to reach Montserrat in the daylight.
Day 4 BARCELONA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Barcelona city tour. “Spanish Village” visit and evening transfer to Las Ramblas district. Indian dinner included.Today we will get to know Barcelona, an impressive city right on the Medi¬terranean Sea. Our visit includes an informative city tour with a local expert (note: If the group has fewer than fifteen people, explanations can be given by our guide.) We also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neigh-bourhood dating back to the Middle Ages. We will visit the area where the Olympic Games took place. It will be possible to see and photograph La Sagrada Fa¬milia basilica; the masterpiece designed by the architect Gaudí. Subsequently, we include the entry ticket to “Poble Espanyol” (meaning “Spanish Village”). This open air architectural museum is situated in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona. Be delighted by the best Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. Free time to explore the city on your own. In the evening we provide transfer to Las Ramblas and Plaza Cata¬lunya area, Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
Day 5 BARCELONA
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: MADRID, Poblet, BARCELONA
- Evening transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/Gran Via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid , Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona
- Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Poblet Monastery , Poble Espanyol in Barcelona
- Train: Montserrat
- 1 Lunch Included in: MADRID
- 2 dinner included in: MADRID, BARCELONA
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.