6 Days From Amsterdam to Paris
Guaranteed Arabic Language Guide
Departure dates in 2022: 12 May, 09 June, 07 July, 11 Aug, 08 Sep, 13 Oct, 10 Nov, 15 Dec
Day 1 AMSTERDAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe!!!. Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
Day 2 AMSTERDAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the IJsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam. Today we have a very exciting day in the Netherlands. We will go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses. Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam, will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined to the mainland by a fixed dike), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values. Go to the hotel.
Day 3 AMSTERDAM - BRUSSELS - BRUGES - PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Feeling Belgium. Today we will leave for BRUSSELS, taking time in the Grand Place and making a stop to photograph the Atomium. Continuing to BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the Venice of the North. Time for lunch. Our journey will take us to France. Arriving in PARIS at the end of the day.
Day 4 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Paris City tour. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Boat ride along the Seine. Evening transfer. Today we will take you on a guided tour in which you will discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of the city of Paris. We will stop at the Eiffel Tower where you will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable wrought-iron monument (ticket admission included). The tour will end with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides north and south Paris. Enjoy an afternoon at your own leisure to explore and relax! At sunset you can grab dinner in the Latin Quarter, a very picturesque and historic area where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. We will then return to hotel. Note: There might be very long lines to climb the Eiffel Tower. For operational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different time of the day (or on Monday).
Day 5 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Time at leisure.We will start the day by going to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Note: For those who are interested, an optional excursion to Disneyland Paris is available.
Day 6 PARIS
After breakfast, end of our services.
Easy to book.
Pay RO 100 per person now to Zahara Holidays and balance 45 days before departure.
Bank Account details:
Beneficiary Name : Zahara Travel and Service Bureau LLC
Beneficiary Account : 042301 07725 90018
Beneficiary Bank : Bank Muscat SAOG, Muscat, Oman
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with Arabic speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: AMSTERDAM, PARIS
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken, River Seine in Paris
- Evening transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam, Quartier Latin in Paris
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.