7 Days Asian Delights
Oct: 2,9,16,23,30 | Nov: 6,13,20,27 | Dec: 4,11,18,25 | Jan: 1,8,15,22,29 | Feb: 5,12,19,26 | Mar: 4,11,18,25
Orientation tour of Putrajaya.
Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur
KL Tower Observatory Visit.
Photo Stop at Petronas Twin Towers.
Stay in Genting Highlands.
Two-way cable car ride to Genting Highlands.
Visit Genting Skyworlds theme park at Genting Highlands.
Visit Batu Caves.
Visit Sunway Lagoon Theme park
Stay in Sentosa Island
Sentosa Island stay -
? Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with 4D Marvel Show
? Wings Of Time
Visit Singapore Universal Studios
Visit SEA Aquarium.
Visit Marina Bay Sands Sky Park Observatory.
Visit Mandai Bird Paradise with 1 show.
Guided city tour of Singapore.
Visit Gardens by the Bay - 2 Domes
DAY 1 - SALAMAT DATANG – WELCOME TO MALAYSIA – ORIENTATION TOUR OF PUTRAJAYA - GUIDED CITY TOUR OF KUALA LUMPUR - VISIT KL TOWER OBSERVATORY.
Welcome to Malaysia. On arrival in Kuala Lumpur meet local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Proceed for an orientation tour of Putrajaya. Later Check into your hotel (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs).
In the evening proceed for an exciting city tour of Kuala Lumpur, take photo stops at Istana Negara (New King's Palace) - residence of the elected king of Malaysia, National Monument, Merdeka Square (Independence Square) & the Petronas Twin Towers, continue your city tour by visiting the KL tower observatory which stands at 421 Meters & get a 360 view of Kuala Lumpur City. End the city tour by visiting Malaysia’s own Cocoa Boutique Chocolate Outlet.
Later proceed for dinner at a Local Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (D)
DAY 2 - VISIT GENTING HIGHLANDS BY CABLE CAR - VISIT GENTING SKY WORLD THEME PARK (Guest would Carry 1 night luggage to Genting Highlands)
Today after buffet breakfast, checkout & Store your Big Bags at KL Hotel Concierge. Later proceed with an overnight luggage to the Sky way cable car station for a scenic ride up to Genting Highlands (1760m altitude). Genting Highlands is an integrated hill resort. Reach First World Hotel & Store your overnight night luggage at the Concierge. Enjoy your visit at Genting Sky world Theme Park of Genting Highlands. In the evening walk back to First World Hotel, collect your over night luggage & Check in.
Later assemble at the Lobby & proceed for dinner at an Indian Restaurant in Genting Highlands.
Overnight in Genting Highlands. (B, LC, D)
DAY 3 - VISIT BATU CAVES – VISIT SUNWAY LAGOON THEME PARK
Today after buffet breakfast checkout and take a cable car back to the city and proceed to visit Batu Caves – a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. Post Batu Caves proceed to visit Sunway Lagoon Theme park. Tonight, enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Later check in at the hotel in KL.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur (B, LC, D)
NOTE: Kindly take a note of prohibited items that are not to be carried in Singapore.
At Singapore Immigration all bags will be scanned and checked before customs and immigration. No trolleys or Porters are available at this point & every guest needs to hand carry luggage through Singapore Customs.
(https:// www.customs.gov.sg/individuals/going-throughcustoms/arrival/prohibited-and-controlled- goods)
All Guests have to fill up Singapore Landing card via an application called as SG Arrival.
It is highly advisable to carry an international activated mobile number & an international activated credit card.
DAY 4 - WELCOME TO SINGAPORE – THE LION CITY! STAY AT SENTOSA ISLAND - SINGAPORE’S PREMIER ISLAND RESORT GETAWAY. VISIT MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX MUSEUM WITH 4D MARVEL SHOW & BOLLYWOOD AVENUE. ENJOY WINGS OF TIME SHOW
Today after Breakfast we checkout and depart for Singapore. (Minimum 6 hours drive).
Have lunch before Malaysian border at a local Indian restaurant & Proceed for immigration. Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. On arrival into Singapore, proceed to the Hotel & Check - In. (Standard Check in time is after 1500Hrs, early check in is subjected to supplement cost) Evening visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum followed by Wings of time show.
Tonight, dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Sentosa. (B, L, D)
DAY 5 - VISIT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS & SEA AQUARIUM
Today after buffet breakfast we Check-out & store our luggage at the concierge & leave to visit SEA Aquarium & Universal Studios, have lunch inside Universal Studios.
Later in the evening assemble & return back to the hotel, Collect your luggage from the hotel and proceed for Dinner at an Indian restaurant in the city.
After dinner drive to the hotel in Singapore City and check in.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, LC, D)
DAY 6 - VISIT MANDAI BIRD PARADISE - PROCEED FOR SINGAPORE CITY TOUR - VISIT GARDENS BY THE BAY (2 DOMES)
Today after buffet breakfast proceed towards Mandai Bird Paradise - The park is home to over 5,000 birds from 400 different species, making it one of the largest bird park in the world, it is Located in the western part of Singapore, the park covers an area of 20.2 hectares in an area known as Mandai and is known for its large and diverse collection of birds.
In the afternoon proceed for lunch at a local Indian restaurant.
Post lunch visit MBS Sky Park from where you can get a 360 degrees view of Singapore, later start your city tour of Singapore where we drive pass Suntek City, Business District, China Town & Orchard, we take photo Stops at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Merlion Park.
After your city tour Visit Gardens By the Bay which is know as the green zone of Singapore city, we indulge in visiting 2 enclosed domes where one dome is known for it collection of various kinds of flowers & the second dome is Home to one of the world's tallest indoor waterfalls and a lush mountain clad with plants from around the world.
Later have dinner at an Indian restaurant in Singapore city.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
DAY 7 - RETURN HOME WITH FOND MEMORIES OF THE TOUR
Today after breakfast we check out from the hotel (International check out time is 12:00 noon).
Proceed to the airport to board your flight & return home with wonderful memories of the tour.
( B )
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjectedto minimum 25 customers)
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore.
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box..
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.