7 Days From Prague to Vienna
Guaranteed Arabic Language Guide
Departure dates in 2022: 09 May, 06 June, 04 July, 08 Aug, 05 Sep, 10 Oct, 07 Nov,12 Dec
Day 1 PRAGUE
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Transfer. Evening Transfer to Old Town Square. Welcome to Prague! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting with transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers. In the late afternoon, we will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities. You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Day 2 PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river. Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city centre and there will be an opportunity for you to take dinner. Return to hotel.
Day 3 PRAGUE - MUNICH - INNSBRUCK
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: BMW WELT and Old Town Innsbruck.We will leave early and travel to Bavaria, arriving in MUNICH at midday where we will visit the futuristic BMW Welt. Situated next to the Olympiapark, the BMW Welt has fascinating architecture for multi-use exhibitions of BMW cars. After that, time for lunch and a stroll in the historic centre. In the afternoon we will continue to Austria. Arriving to INNSBRUCK in the evening, we will have time for dinner in the Golden Roof area at the Old Town.
Day 4 INNSBRUCK - KITZBUHEL
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Swarovski Museum. Breathtaking landscapes. Dinner included. Today we will discover the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We will explore its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced. Then we will take a stroll in the historic centre of Innsbruck. As we continue our journey, we travel along pretty-scenic roads between the mountains until reaching KITZBUHEL. Take time to explore this picturesque little village, a famous ski resort where we can enjoy the snow for a large part of the year!. Dinner included (vegetarian option possible).
Day 5 KITZBUHEL - SALZBURG - VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Alpine cable car. Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Fantastic scenery. Cruise on a lake. Departing in the morning, we include a cable car ride up to the high mountains that surround Kitzbuhel, with snow 9 months a year, fantastic scenery; in summer, those who wish may visit the “alpine flower garden”. We will continue to explore Austria, traveling between the mountains, and arriving in SALZBURG. Our guide will accompany us through the beautiful streets of this city’s historic centre, declared a World Heritage site. We make our way between lakes and mountains in the next stage. Our next stop is in ST. WOLFGANG, a famous place of pilgrimage in Austria. We continue to TRAUNKIRCHEN with its beautiful Traunsee Lake, where we take a cruise to see four castles, disembarking in GMUNDEN. After this we continue to VIENNA, arriving in the late afternoon.
Day 6 VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schön¬brunn Palace. Today we take a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert. Here we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Then we head directly to Schönbrunn Palace, where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon of leisure in the city centre. In the evening we will go to the City Hall Squareto enjoy the nightlife in the neighbouring streets. Here you will get the opportunity to take dinner.
Day 7 VIENNA
After breakfast, end of our services.
Easy to book.
Pay RO 100 per person now to Zahara Holidays and balance 45 days before departure.
Bank Account details:
Beneficiary Name : Zahara Travel and Service Bureau LLC
Beneficiary Account : 042301 07725 90018
Beneficiary Bank : Bank Muscat SAOG, Muscat, Oman
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with Arabic speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: PRAGUE, VIENNA
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen
- Evening transfer: Old Town Square in Prague, City Hall Square in Vienna
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle, BMW Welt in Munich , Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Funicular: Kitzbuhel
- 1 Dinner Included in: KITZBUHEL
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.