Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague
Apr.20: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
May.20: 07, 14, 21, 28
Jun.20: 04, 11, 18, 25
Jul.20: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Aug.20: 06, 13, 20, 27
Sep.20: 03, 10, 17, 24
Oct.20: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Nov.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
Dec.20: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Jan.21: 07, 14, 21, 28
Feb.21: 04, 11, 18, 25
Mar.21: 04, 11, 18, 25
Day 1 AMSTERDAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Europe!!!. Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
Day 2 AMSTERDAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the IJsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam.
Today we have a very exciting day in the Netherlands. We will go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses. Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam, will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined to the mainland by a fixed dike), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values.
Go to the hotel.
Day 3 AMSTERDAM - HAMELIN - BERLIN
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit the village that was made famous through the Pied Piper of Hamelin children’s story.
We leave Amsterdam for Germany. En route, we stop at HAMELIN, a picturesque German town. Here, many shops and streets remind us of the town’s legend: The Pied Piper of Hamelin, written by The Brothers Grimm. We continue towards MARIENBORN, on the former border that separated east and west Germany until 1990, where we will see the museum that reminds us of it. Then, we continue to BERLIN, arriving at the end of the afternoon.
Day 4 BERLIN
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Berlin.
We visit the Holocaust Me¬morial and the Berlin Wall Museum. Ease your way into the local culture with a guided visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. We shall visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. We continue our visit by stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum. This visit helps us to understand the difficult situation the city experienced during the Twentieth Century. Time to explore the city.
Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
Day 5 BERLIN - DRESDEN - PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Dresden. Evening transfer in Prague.
We journey through forests towards DRESDEN, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations in Germany. Time to explore some of the impressive palaces and to have lunch at one of its many restaurants and coffee shops. Later, we depart for the Czech Republic. Prague – Arrival. We will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities.
You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Day 6 PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague.
Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river. Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city centre and there will be an opportunity for you to take dinner.
Return to hotel.
Day 7 PRAGUE
End of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in AMSTERDAM, BERLIN, PRAGUE
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in AMSTERDAM, Vltava River in Prague in PRAGUE
- Evening transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM, Kantstrasse area in Berlin in BERLIN, Old Town Square in Prague in PRAGUE
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM, Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin in BERLIN, Prague Castle in PRAGUE
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.