France Mon Amour
Apr.20: 05, 19
May.20: 03, 17, 31
Jul.20: 05, 19
Aug.20: 02, 16
Sep.20: 06, 20
Oct.20: 04, 18
Day 1 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Paris! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers.
Day 2 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour in Paris. Transfer to the Montmartre neighbourhood. Today we take a guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. Later in the day, we provide a transfer to the Montmartre dis¬trict. This neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cab-arets. Sit down for lunch and enjoy this magical place where you can choose from the various cuisines this area has to offer.
We will then return to the hotel or take some leisure time to enjoy the city.
Day 3 PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Transfer to Versailles palace.
Today we will include a transfer to Versailles, with its immense palace and beautiful gardens. Free afternoon.
Day 4 PARIS - ROUEN - ARROMANCHES - CAEN
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Monet’s house. Rouen. Beaches where the Normany landings took place.
Early departure from Paris, travelling towards Normandy, making a stop in GIVERNY. We will visit Monet’s House and its impressive gardens (entrance included) ; we talk about Impressionist art, which had its centre in Normandy. The journey continues to ROUEN, the capital of Normandy with its medieval streets and cathedral. Here we have time for a stroll and to take lunch. We continue to ARROMANCHES, on its beaches we are reminded of the World War II landings in France.
Last stop is CAEN, where we take some leisure time in the central district.
Day 5 CAEN - MONT ST. MICHEL - ST. MALO - DINAN - RENNES
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Mont S. Michel. French Brittany.
First thing in the morning we travel to Mont Saint Michel, time to see the Abbey located within the city on an island. After this, whilst travelling in the Brittany region, we stop at SAINT MALO (whose powerful walls defend the city), where we will have time for lunch. In the afternoon we continue to DINAN, take some time to explore this Breton village full of charm.
We continue our way to RENNES, the capital of Brittany with its interesting and monumental historic centre.
Day 6 RENNES - ANGERS - TOURS - VILLANDRY - AMBOISE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Loire region and castles. Dinner included.
In the morning we will leave for ANGERS. Those who want can visit the castle that houses the largest medieval tapestry on the Apocalypse. After this we continue to the Loire Valley, visiting TOURS, the regional capital on the banks of the Loire River, with time for a stroll and to take lunch. In the afternoon we will visit the CHATEAU DE VILLANDRY, famous for its gardens and flowers (tickets to the gardens are included). Journey on to AMBOISE, a city with a very interesting medieval quarter.
Note: Sometimes the accommodation may be offered in the city of Tours.
Day 7 AMBOISE - CHENONCEAUX - CHAMBORD - PARIS
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Castles of Loire.
A day to learn more about the Loire Region. First a stroll through Amboise in the early hours to the Clos Lucé mansion where leonardo da Vinci spent the last 3 years of his life. Exploring the Loire region in a little more depth, we visit CHENONCEAU CASTLE (tickets included), built like a bridge over the River Cher. We continue to CHAMBORD, the largest castle of Loire (entrance to the park included). We will then depart to Paris.
Arrival at around 18.00 hrs.-
End of our services.
Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: PARIS
- Excursion: Versailles in Paris in PARIS
- Transfer: Montmartre district in Paris in PARIS
- Ticket admission: Monet´s house in Giverny in Rouen, Villandry gardens in Villandry, Chenonceau castle in Chenonceaux, castle park of Chambord in CHAMBORD
- 1 Dinner Included in: AMBOISE
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.