Roaming the United Kingdom
Apr.20: 03, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
May.20: 01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
Jun.20: 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
Jul.20: 03, 07, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
Aug.20: 04, 07, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
Sep.20: 01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
Oct.20: 02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27
Nov.20: 03, 13
Dec.20: 11, 25
Jan.21: 01, 15, 22
Feb.21: 05, 12, 19
Mar.21: 05, 12, 26
Day 1 LONDON
Welcome to London!
On arrival at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Later, our guide will give an overview of the tour or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
Day 2 LONDON
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit London. Changing of the Guard. Evening transfer to Soho.
Get to know LONDON on a locally guided tour featuring style, cul¬ture, and history. See the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames, the Tower of Lon¬don and Buckingham Palace, where we will be able to watch the famous “Changing of the Guard” (depending on the season). Afternoon at leisure. In the evening, take a walk-through Leicester Square, China Town and Soho, with a lively atmosphere, theatres and entertainment. Sit down for dinner at your preferred restaurant. Return to the hotel.
Day 3 LONDON - CAMBRIDGE - YORK - DURHAM
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Picturesque countryside with hills and woods.
We start the day leaving London towards northern England. Our first stop is CAMBRIDGE to admire its beautiful residential colleges. After lunch, we will continue to YORK where its cathedral, Roman walls and lively shopping streets will create a charming memory, some free time to stroll around. Afterward, we will continue north to DURHAM. Explore this charming medieval town full of life that has a wonderful cathedral right in front of the castle.
Day 4 DURHAM - ALNWICK - EDINBURGH
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Cross into Scotland. Castles, views over the sea. Sightseeing of Edinburgh.
Today we will travel to Scotland, stopping in ALNWICK, a picturesque town with lovely gardens and a large medieval castle which was used in the Harry Potter films. We will continue to EDINBURGH, arriving at noon. This is Scotland’s capital city and one of the most active cities in Northern Europe. Its monumental centre has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its castle overlooks the city’s steep streets and parks.
We will enjoy a sightseeing tour with a local guide.
Day 5 EDINBURGH - INVERNESS - LOCH NESS - FORT AUGUSTUS - GLASGOW
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Magnificent countryside of high mountains and lakes. Boat trip. Loch Ness.
We continue to enjoy the stunning landscapes of the Scottish Highlands with a coffee and stroll in PITLOCHRY, a charming little village. We will continue and pass by INVERNESS in the north of Scotland, a city located very near the mysterious Loch Ness. After lunch we visit (entrance included) the URQUHART medieval castle, from here we will take a boat trip on the dark waters of the lake. Afterwards, we will pass through FORT AUGUST with its sluice gate system and FORT WILLIAM, the tourist centre at the foot of Ben Nevis (the highest summit in the United Kingdom). We will return south through the high plateaus where it is possible to glimpse the snow before visiting Loch Lomond, one of the most popular lakes in Scotland.
We arrive in GLASGOW at the end of the day. Short stroll around the city centre and accommodation.
Day 6 GLASGOW - LONDON
Departure from Glasgow for LONDON.
The trip may be done by coach or on regular transport (bus, train or plane). Arrival in the English capital.
End of our services.
Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: LONDON, EDINBURGH
- Boat: on the Loch Ness in Loch Ness
- Evening transfer: Soho in London in LONDON
- Ticket admission: Urquhart castle in Loch Ness
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.