Apr.20: 12, 26
May.20: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Jun.20: 07, 14, 21, 28
Jul.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
Aug.20: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Sep.20: 06, 13, 20, 27
Oct.20: 04, 11, 25
Day 1 OSLO
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
Welcome to Europe!!! You can enjoy free time until your tour starts, information about the meeting place and start time can be found on the information boards in the hotel reception area.
Day 2 OSLO - OREBRO - STOCKHOLM
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Sighseeing tour in Oslo. impressive scenery with mountains, forests and lakes.
We include a sightseeing tour with a local guide of the Norwegian capital; this city combines its vibrant modern architecture with its classical buildings, magnificent scenery and large parks with sculptures. It has been nominated the "European green capital". After the tour, if you want you can visit the Vikings museum. Departure for Sweden. Enjoy landscapes with forests and lakes. Next stop in OREBRO, a town next to a beautiful lake with a castle and charming historic center. Time for stroll and to take lunch. Continuing to STOCKHOLM, arriving in the evening.
Day 3 STOCKHOLM
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Stockholm sightseeing.
Today we make a panoramic tour of this very beautiful capital city built on 13 islands joined together. We will see the Gamla Stand or the “City between the Bridges”, the old quarter of the city, full of life where there are many monumental buildings such as the Nobel Museum, alongside the main square of Stortorget, which pays tribute to the winners of the Nobel Prizes, the Cathedral and the Royal Palace. Whenever possible, we will enjoy a pretty view from the Fjällgatan viewpoint. Then leisure time. We recommend visiting the museums and parks. Optionally, we suggest a visit to the City Hall and to the Vasa museum-ship.
Day 4 STOCKHOLM - STOCKHOLM-TURKU FERRY
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Ferry to Finland.
Enjoy a free day of leisure in Stockholm. In the evening we will board a modern ferry traveling overnight to Finland, where accommodation will be in double cabins with private bathrooms.
Day 5 STOCKHOLM-TURKU FERRY - NAANTALI - HELSINKI
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Forests, lakes, pleasant landscapes.
As we arrive to Finland, we recommend that you go to the ship’s deck for sunrise, enjoy mesmerizing landscapes from the sea as we sail along Aland Islands, hundreds of islands covered by forests. We disembark the ferry and have time to walk around TURKU, a city with a very strong Swedish influence. We continue our journey to the neighbouring city of NAANTALI, a very picturesque town with wooden houses next to the sea.
We travel on until we arrive in HELSINKI, reaching at lunchtime. In the afternoon enjoy leisure time, you will be able to explore the city, with its old market, buildings with Russian influence and churches.
Day 6 HELSINKI
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Suomenlinna Islands by the sea with beautiful landscapes.
We enjoy a boat trip to Suomenlinna Islands, a group of islands where we can witness a great fortress that used to protect the sea entry to the city, it has been declared World Heritage. Take time to walk around, it is possible to cross the islands through small pedestrian bridges. Free afternoon.
End of our services.
Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: OSLO, STOCKHOLM
- Boat: Suomenlinna islands in Helsinki in HELSINKI
- Ferry: Stockholm Sweden / Turku Finland in STOCKHOLM-TURKU FERRY
- Any Airfare / Visa Charges and Insurance /Medical.
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item of personal nature and not mentioned under the inclusions or in the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels use roll away beds & room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.