08 Days Egypt with 4 Days Nile Cruise
Egypt with Nile Cruise
Saturday all year
Jul.23: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Aug.23: 05, 12, 19, 26
Sep.23: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Oct.23: 07, 14, 21, 28
Nov.23: 04, 11, 18, 25
Dec.23: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Jan.24: 06, 13, 20, 27
Feb.24: 03, 10, 17, 24
Mar.24: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Full day visit where we explore the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos (tickets to go inside the pyramids are not included), and also the impressive Sphinx, which is sculpted from rock. Visit to the Egyptian Museum with its ancient art and where the treasure of the Lost Tomb of Tutankhamen is kept. Lunch included. Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque. We will take a walk through the Coptic neighborhood where we visit the Hanging Church built above a Roman fortress.
Cairo - Luxor
We start the tour at Cairo airport to take a regular flight (included) to LUXOR (the booked flight can be between 06:00 and 08:30 AM). This flight lasts one hour and 10 minutes. Once you arrive in Luxor according to the flight schedule, we will visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor, which build the most important monumental complex in Egypt, built over two thousand years. The temples are about 3 km from the cruise and the visit lasts 3 hours. Transfer to the boat. Distribution of cabins. Full board. Night on board.
Luxor - Esna
Full board on board. Breakfast at 05:00. We leave the ship at 06:00. Visit of the Necropolis of Thebes, comprising the famous Valley of the Kings, which is 18 km from the boat. Arrival at the Valley of the Kings around 06:45 and we finish the visit around 08:30. Then, at about 4 km, we will have the panoramic visit of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir Al Bahari, by bus 10 minutes away is Deir Bahari. The visit lasts an hour and then it takes another 10 minutes by bus to reach the temple of Medinet Habu located about 4 km from the temple of Hatshepsut and another hour to visit the temple and on the way back to the boat, a stop to see the Colossi of Memnon. After the visit, return to the boat. Navigation to Edfu crossing the Esna lock. Luxor is 120 km from Edfu It takes 4 hours to reach the Esna lock; we need to wait for the turn to pass and sail for another 4 hours to reach Edfu. Accommodation on board.
Esna- Edfu- Kom Ombo - Aswan.-
Breakfast is from 06:00 to 07:00. Full board on the ship. At 7.00 AM visit of Temple of Edfu. The temple is 1km from the boat. The transfer of the boat to the temple of Edfu is done in carriages. It is almost 15 minutes each way, and an hour and a half in the temple. The Temple is dedicated to the Falcon God Horus and is the best preserved in Egypt as well as being the second largest in the country. At 09:00 return to the boat. Navigation to Kom Ombo. It takes almost 6 hours to get to Kom Ombo. Arrival around 17:00. Departure to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo; we walk there because it is very close to the boat, about 200 meters. The visit lasts a total of an hour and a half. It is the only temple dedicated to two Gods: Haroeris, who had a falcon´s head and Sobek, with a crocodile head and God of fertility. At Kom Ombo, we will also visit the Nilometer, used by the ancient Egyptians to measure the water level of the Nile. After the visit return to the ship at 18:30. Navigation to Aswan (almost 4 hours).
Arrival to ASWAN. Possibility of getting the optional tour to Abu Simbel (visit NOT included in the itinerary), located two hundred and eighty kilometers from Aswam, visit the western desert and the temples carved on the cliff by Ramses II during the twelfth century BC, with 20 meters high statues, dedicated to the god Amon Ra, and the Temple of Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor. Visit the Red Granite quarry where is the famous 41 meters high Unfinished Obelisk. We will also visit the Aswan Dam, one of the largest in the world, which created Lake Nasser with a length of more than 500 km. We will visit the beautiful Temple of Philae dedicated to the goddess Isis and located on a small island that can only be accessed by boat. In the afternoon, a felucca cruise on the Nile, typical sailing boats in the area, heading to the island of Kitchener where the Botanical Garden is located. Full board. Accommodation on board.
Aswan - Cairo
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to take the plane to Cairo (flight included). Arrival to CAIRO airport and transfer to the hotel. During the evening, visit the Light and Sound Show at the Giza Pyramids. Accommodation.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, hotel and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Includes departure transfer
- City tour in: CAIRO
- Excursion: Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza
- Boat: Typical sailing boats felucca and show typical dance beduina
- Ticket admission: Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque, the Hanging Church Coptic neighbourhood, Temples of Luxor and Karnak , Necropolis of Thebas, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Medinet Habu; , Temple of Horus , Temple of Kom Ombo , Red Granite Quarry and Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Aswan Dam
- Flights included: Cairo - Luxor, Aswan-Cairo
- 5 Lunch included in: CAIRO, Luxor, Luxor, Kom Ombo, Aswan
- 4 dinner included in: Luxor, Esna, Aswan, Aswan
- Air Transportation
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.