All of Scandinavia - Summer 2022 - Premium
Helsinki: Guided city tour
Visit to Porvoo
Visit the Lutheran Temppeliaukio Church or ‘Rock Church Helsinki’
Visit Senate Square
See famous Sibelius Park
Tallin Guided city tour
Stockholm: Guided city tour
Visit the Vasa Ship Museum
Free Time at Gamla Stan (Old Town)
Gothenburg: Guided city tour.
Malmo: Orientation tour of Malmo
Drive over the Oresund Bridge
Bergen: Guided city tour
Enjoy a scenic funicular train ride
‘Norway in a Nutshell’ tour: A unique tour from Bergen to Geilo
Oslo: Guided city tour
Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park
Visit the Fram museum
Copenhagen: Guided city tour
Entrance to Tivoli Gardens
Welcome to Helsinki.
Welcome to Helsinki. On arrival check into your hotel on your own any time after 1500 hrs. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this city on your own.
Overnight in Helsinki
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Guided city tour of Helsinki – Visit Porvoo - Board Ferry to Talinn.
Proceed on a guided city tour of Helsinki: See the Senate Square, visit Lutheran Tempelliauki Church, Sibelius Park and many more interesting sights. Later, visit Porvoo, the second oldest medieval village. Next, we drive to, the pier to take a ferry to Tallinn, Estonia's capital on the Baltic Sea.
(SB, L, D)
Guided city tour of Tallinn – Board Cruise to Stockholm.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Tallinn. See the Toompea Hill, Parliament building, Dome Church, St. Nicholas Church, Town Hall Square, Kadriorg Park and Castle. Visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Later, board a cruise across the Baltic Sea to Stockholm.
Overnight on board Silja / Viking
(SB, L, LD)
Guided city tour of Stockholm – Visit famous Vasa Museum
Today, we proceed on a guided city tour of Stockholm. See Opera House, Alfred Nobel's House and Royal Palace. Also visit the Stockholm City Hall - venue of the Nobel Prize banquet. Next we visit Vasa Museum - Sweden's most visited museum enshrining the warship Vasa. Later, some free time in Gamla Stan – old Town.
Overnight in Stockholm
(SB, L, D)
Flight to Bergen – Guided city tour of Bergen
Proceed to the airport for your flight to Bergen. Visit the Hanseatic wharf - Bryggen. Next, take a ride on the Funicular train to the top of Mount Floyen.
Overnight in Bergen
(SB, L, D)
Travel on one of Norway’s most popular trips ‘Norway in a nutshell’. A combination of spectacular train rides and impressive trips by boat and bus.
Check out and proceed by bus to Gudvangen. Embark on the boat and sail through Naeroy-fjord and then into the Aurlands-fjord finishing at Flam. From here we take the scenic Flam railway line to Myrdal. From Myrdal we take a train to Geilo.
Overnight in Geilo
(SB, LL, LD)
Onto Oslo – Guided Tour of Oslo – Fram Museum
Today, drive to Oslo. On a guided panoramic city tour of Oslo, see Parliament Square, National Galleries, Karl Johan shopping street, Royal Palace and Akershus Fortress. Next visit Vigeland Sculpture Park. Later, we visit the Fram Museum.
Overnight in Oslo
(SB, L, D)
Orientation tour of Malmo - Copenhagen
Today, we drive to Copenhagen. En-route we bypass the city of Malmo, Sweden's third largest city. We proceed on Orientation tour of Malmo city. Later, we drive on the Oresund bridge. The 16 km bridge and tunnel links, Malmo with Denmark's capital Copenhagen.
Overnight in Copenhagen (SB, D)
Guided city tour of Copenhagen – Visit the famous Tivoli Gardens – Canal Cruise
Guided city tour of Copenhagen: See the Parliament building, Amalienborg Palace, Gefion fountain, Little Mermaid statue and many other interesting sights. Later visit the famous Tivoli Gardens. Here you will have an opportunity to enjoy the various rides on your own. Enjoy a canal cruise around Copenhagen.
Overnight in Copenhagen
(SB, L, D)
Return back home with pleasant memories
Proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. (SB)
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual SOTC Tour Manager/ local representative.
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour. Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 10 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 30 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box..
Terms & Conditions
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. SOTC will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- SOTC shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.