Malaysia Singapore with Dream Cruise
March 8, 22
April 5, 19, 26
May 10, 17, 24, 31
June 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19
August 2, 16, 23, 30
September 13, 20, 27
Day 1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
On arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport, you will be welcomed by our local representative outside the customs area to meet you and take you to your hotel (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm). Enjoy the picturesque drive from the airport to Kuala Lumpur city, which takes
approximately an hour. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the evening we take you on a guided city tour of the sprawling capital city of Kuala Lumpur. See the 88-storey Petronas Twin Towers, the Lake Gardens with the National Monument, the National Mosque and Merdeka Square.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (D)
Day 2 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Set out for a day trip to the Genting Highlands. Set amidst the clouds, is the world famous Genting Highlands. Feel an experience of a perfect hill station at the Genting Highlands at leisure. Enjoy the picturesque Genting cable car ride. Later in the evening, after a fun filled day at Genting Highlands, we proceed back to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute we take you for a short visit to Batu Caves, a Hindu Shrine.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Day 3 Day Free, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Today, the entire day is free for you to enjoy this beautiful city on your own. You have an option to avail the suggested excursion to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, which offers non-stop fun and entertainment. Have a splashing good time at the ‘Water Park’ before enjoying the fun at ‘Amusement Park’. Interact with the animals at the ‘Wildlife Park’ and gear up for more action at the ‘Extreme Park’, before conquering your fears at ‘Scream Park’. At the ‘Nickelodeon Explorer’s Oasis’ see characters such as SpongeBob Square Pants, Dora the Explorer and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Singapore
This morning we board our coach to journey on to Singapore - The Lion City. On arrival in Singapore, we take you the cruise terminal to board the mega cruise liner “Genting Dream”.
Overnight on board the cruise. (B,L,D)
Day 5 Genting Dream Cruise
Today, relax in the comforts of your cabin as your cruise ship arrives at Port Klang. Select from the various island excursions available on board the cruise at an additional cost.
Today, relax in your cabin as your cruise ship arrives at Melaka (Port Dickson). Melaka Island is a wonderful city for a great daytime visit and sightseeing. The city has many beautiful attractions, all clearly representing the great history of the city. Select from the various island excursions available on board the cruise at an additional cost.
Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
Day 6 Genting Dream Cruise - Singapore
As our ship arrives back into Singapore, we disembark the cruise and proceed to our hotel and check-in. In the evening we proceed for a guided city tour of Singapore. We see ‘Swissotel the Stamford’ one of the tallest hotels in the world, Parliament House and City Hall. Take a photo stop at the Merlion - Singapore’s famous symbol and at The Esplanade, a 600 sq. m. performing arts center located in Marina Bay. Later, we proceed to visit the ‘Gardens by the Bay with Cloud Forest and Flower Dome’. This super park is home to more than a quarter of a million of rare plants, housed in huge domed conservatories, spanning an area of 100 hectares. Explore diverse plant life from around the world in these cooled conservatories of the Gardens by the Bay. Marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall and stroll above the jungle canopy at Cloud Forest. Discover the beauty of plants from five continents and admire the colorful floral displays in the cool comfort of the Flower Dome. We end our day and proceed back to the hotel.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day 7 Singapore
Wander into the Jurong Bird Park with us, which houses one of the largest collections of birds in the world. Key attractions at this bird paradise are the Bird Discovery Centre, the Lory Loft Aviary, the South-east Asia Birds Aviary and the award winning African Wetlands. Later we take you to the famous Sentosa Island. Take a ride on the cable car. At Sentosa Island, we give you free and easy time to enjoy the various attractions on your own. Later we take you to see the fabulous light and sound show titled ‘Wings of Time.’ After a fun-filled time at Sentosa Island, we drive back to our hotel.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day 8 Day Free, Singapore
Today the day is free for you at leisure. You have an option to avail the suggested excursion to S.E.A. AquariumTM along with Universal Studios. At S.E.A. AquariumTM, discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at this world’s largest aquarium. Later, we take you to the suggested excursion, the most famous Universal Studios Theme Park. This world famous Theme Park will offer you excitement and great fun, with numerous thrilling rides and unlimited entertainment. Witness the world’s first Far Far Away Castle in ‘The Shrek 4-D adventure’. Meet the terrifying T-Rex in ‘The Lost World’, ride the world’s tallest dueling roller coasters at Sci-Fi City and witness ancient Egypt on the psychological thrill ride titled ‘Revenge of The Mummy’. You also have an option to avail the suggested excursion of Night Safari. Set in a jungle adjoining the Singapore Zoo, the Night Safari unfolds the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle with stunning effect. It offers the unique chance to witness animals in their recreated natural environment in the dark. See the animals play, prowl and feed in the grounds of the tropical night safari.
Overnight in Singapore. (B)
Day 9 Return Home
After a buffet breakfast, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.
We would like you to spare a few minutes to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and give us your suggestions. (B)
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 25 full-paying passengers travelling together for Asia).
- Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives. (Subject to minimum 30 full-paying passengers travelling together for China, Japan, Korea & Vietnam, Cambodia).
- The tour price is applicable provided there are more than 30 adult passengers travelling on tour, else an FIT supplement may be applicable.
- Airfare, Airport Tax, Visas, Overseas Travel Insurance, Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Any increase in the rate of exchan ge leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Mandatory Cruise Gratuties of Singapore Dollar (SGD) 21 per person per night is to be paid by the passenger on board the Genting Dream Cruise in Singapore.
- Mandatory Malaysian Tourism Tax of Malaysian Ringgits (RM) 10 per room per night is to be paid by the passenger directly at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Mandatory tips of USD 2 per person per day for Asia towards tips to be paid to Tour Manager.
- Mandatory tips of USD 4 per person per day for China, Korea, Vietnam & Cambodia and USD 5 per person per day for Japan towards tips to be paid to Tour Manager.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- If there are less than 15 adult passengers traveling on a group departure, all applicable transfers including the cross country transfers will be on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis.
Terms & Conditions
- All passengers will be met by SOTC Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the arrival hall at the airport.
- Airlines allow maximum of 20 kgs per person as checkin baggage. One small handbag is allowed per person as cabin baggage, which should not weight more than 5 kgs.
- We suggest that you carry 01 set of clothes along with your daily utility items and other accessories in your hand baggage. This is just a precautionary measure in case your baggage is misplaced.
- Please note that airlines do not permit items like loose batteries, razor blades, nail cutter, scissors, knives, gels, any form of liquid, cigarette lighter in your hand baggage. If required carry such items in your check-in bag.
- Please ensure that you do not place any valuables in your check-in bag. Carry your foreign currency / travel documents / jewelry / insurance in your hand bag.
- Kindly note that heavy luggage cannot be carried