United Kingdom and Ireland
United Kingdom and Ireland
LONDON 2 -> DURHAM 1 -> EDINBURGH 1 -> GLASGOW 1 -> DUBLIN 2 -> LIVERPOOL 1
Tuesday in May, June, July, August, September and October
Friday all year
May.23: 23, 26, 30
Jun.23: 02, 06, 09, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
Jul.23: 04, 07, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
Aug.23: 01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
Sep.23: 01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
Oct.23: 03, 06, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24
Feb.24: 02, 16
Mar.24: 01, 15, 22, 29
01 TUE / FRI. London.-
Welcome to Europamundo! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travelers.
02 WED / SAT. London.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit London. Night transfer.
Get to know London on a guided tour featuring style, cul¬ture and history. See Westminster, the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames, the Tower of Lon¬don and Buckingham Palace, where we shall be able to watch the famous “Changing of the Guard” (depending on the season). Free afternoon. In the evening, we will meet at a a meeting point in Piccadilly to walk to Leicester Square, China Town and Soho with its amazing atmosphere, its theatres and bustle . Time for dinner in this area with numerous ethnic restaurants (Indian, Thai, Chinese, international, and so on). Return to the hotel from Piccadilly.
03 THU / SUN. London- Cambridge- York- Durham.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Picturesque countryside with hills and woods.
We start the day leaving London towards northern England. Our first stop is CAMBRIDGE to admire its beautiful residential colleges. After lunch, we will continue to YORK where its cathedral, Roman walls and lively shopping streets will create a charming memory, some free time to stroll around. Afterwards, we will continue north to DURHAM. Explore this charming medieval town full of life which has a wonderful cathedral right in front of the castle.
04 FRI / MON. Durham- Alnwick- Edinburgh.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Cross into Scotland. Castles, views over the sea. Sightseeing of Edinburgh.
Today we will travel to Scotland, stopping in ALNWICK, a picturesque town with lovely gardens and a large medieval castle which was used in the Harry Potter films. We will continue to EDINBURGH, arriving at noon. This is Scotland’s capital city and one of the most active cities in Northern Europe. Its monumental center has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its castle overlooks the city’s steep streets and parks. We will enjoy a sightseeing tour with a local guide.
05 SAT / TUE. Edinburgh- Pitlochry -Inverness- Loch Ness- Glasgow.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Magnificent countryside of high mountains and lakes. Boat trip. Loch Ness.
We continue to enjoy the stunning landscapes of the Scottish Highlands with a coffee and stroll in PITLOCHRY, a charming little village. We will continue and pass by INVERNESS in the north of Scotland, a city located very near the mysterious Loch Ness. After lunch we visit (entrance included) the URQUHART medieval castle, from here we will take a boat trip on the dark waters of the lake. Afterwards, we will pass through FORT AUGUST with its sluice gate system and FORT WILLIAM, the tourist center at the foot of Ben Nevis (the highest summit in the United Kingdom). We will return south through the high plateaus where it is possible to glimpse the snow before visiting Loch Lomond, one of the most popular lakes in Scotland.
We arrive in GLASGOW at the end of the day. Short stroll around the city center and accommodation.
06 SUN / WED. Glasgow- Belfast- Dublin.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Ferryboat to Ireland.
Today we will leave Glasgow heading towards southern Scotland. We will board a ferry in Cairnryan. Our journey takes us towards Northern Ireland, arriving in BELFAST, Northern Ireland’s capital city. This monumental city is overcoming its religious conflicts. We will resume our journey to EIRE in Ireland. Last stop will be DUBLIN, arriving at the end of the day.
07 MON / THU. Dublin.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Sightseeing tour of Dublin.
We start the day with a sightseeing tour of DUBLIN, Ireland’s peaceful capital city. We will enjoy a stroll on the banks of River Liffey, visiting its parks, old university and its lively downtown streets. We will stroll around Trinity College (depending on the duration of sunlight, this visit may take place the afternoon before, upon arrival in Dublin). Free time during the afternoon.
08 TUE / FRI. Dublin- Caernarfon- Liverpool.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Ferry from Ireland to Walles. Maritime landscapes. Caernarfon.
We will board a ferry in the early morning. After a journey of three hours, we will arrive in Wales. We will visit CAERNARFON, a World Heritage site by the sea overlooked by an impressive castle. There will be time for lunch and a stroll. We continue to LIVERPOOL, where you will have a chance to visit The Beatles Story Exhibition.
09 WED / SAT. Liverpool- Stratford- Oxford- London.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: Shakespeare’s hometown. Oxford.
Today we explore central England. We will visit STRATFORD UPON AVON, Shakespeare’s hometown. Free time to have lunch and a stroll. Afterwards, we will travel to OXFORD, a town that is synonymous with study and culture. Kings, statesmen, philosophers and scientists have studied here! We will continue to LONDON, arriving in the late afternoon.
End of our services. Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: on the Loch Ness.
- City tour in : London, Edinburgh, Dublin.
- Evening Transfer: Soho in London.
- Ticket admission: Urquhart castle in Loch Ness.
- Ferry: Scotland - Ireland, Ireland - Wales.
- Air Transportation
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.