DAY 1: NAIROBI – LAKE NAIVASHA
Kenya's capital is cosmopolitan, lively, interesting and pleasantly landscaped. Its central business district is handily compact and is a great place to tune into modern urban African life. Today, it is the largest city between Cairo and Johannesburg.
Nairobi (green city in the sun) is an attractive and growing city that stands on the edge of the Athi Plains and the gentle slopes of Limuru that rise in the Aberdares Mountains. It is an important business and social center with high-rise buildings and international hotels and a good selection of restaurants serving Indian, Chinese, French, Italian and other cuisine.
On arrival at Nairobi Airport, after you disembark off the flight, proceed through immigration, collect your luggage, and pass through custom procedures, you will be greeted by your friendly local Safari Trails representative. Depart for Lake Naivasha. Arrive at noon. Check in to Lake Naivasha Country Club.
From the top of the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley you can see Lake Naivasha sparkling in the sun thousands of feet below.
Lake Naivasha Country Club became famous in the 1930's as a staging post for Imperial Airways' flying boat service from Durban to London. The Old Colonial architecture is solid and comfortable with accommodation in rooms and cottage set in 12 hectares of green lawns shaded by mature acacias trees.
Have lunch at the lodge.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge. (L,D)
DAY 2: LAKE NAIVASHA – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Have breakfast at the lodge. Depart for the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at Keekorok Lodge in time for lunch.
Located in the very heart of Kenya’s fabled Maasai Mara National Reserve, Keekorok, meaning abundance in the local Maasai language, Keekorok Lodge has everything possible; no matter who you are, Keekorok will help you feel at home. With the largest gift store in the game park, spacious grounds, countless activities, a sparkling pool, fantastic food and beverage options, and a rich history as the oldest lodge in the Maasai Mara, Keekorok is an unforgettable experience in the Maasai Mara.
In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your lodge.
Overnight at Keekorok Lodge. (B,L,D)
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
After breakfast, proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous 'Big 5'. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at your lodge.
Overnight at Keekorok Lodge. (B,L,D)
DAY 4: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – NAIROBI – DEPART
Rise early for an early morning game drive. Return to the lodge for breakfast, then depart for Nairobi Overnight at Hilton Garden inn. (B)
DAY 5: DEPART
After breakfast, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your return flight. (B)
- Accommodation in Nairobi on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation on safari on full board basis
- Transport in a specialized 4x4 Landcruiser with pop up roof for easy game viewing
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Meet-and-greet services
- Covid Test in Nairobi
- Personal expenses such travel and medical insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- International Airfare
- Optional activities like Balloon Safari, Bush dinners, Night Game drives, etc
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per person sharing in OMR.
- Child 3yrs to 12yrs sharing room with parents pays 65% of the adult rate
- Easter Supplement (02 Apr to 05 April – OMR 15 Per person per night
- Festive Supplement 24,25,26,31 Dec and 01 Jan – OMR 20 Per person per night