Rejuvenating Sri Lanka – Sri Lankan Ayurveda Experience
Route: BIA/ Kandy/ Kandalama/ Dambulla/ Sigiriya/ Anuradhapura/ Polonnaruwa/ Colombo/ BIA
Highlights: Treatment at White – An Exclusive Spa by Spa Ceylon
From organic cotton & Ayurveda herb filled cushions & pillows to handmade steel foot baths laden with white pebbles & white jasmines, From exotic massage oils richly blended with Ceylonese floral extracts, Kashmiri almonds, virgin coconut & precious aromatic Jasmine essential oil to refreshing whitening Ayurveda herbal infusions accompanied by traditional Ayurveda crystals, served in custom designed hand-made Spa Ceylon silverware and the highly precise signature massage movements performed by the spa therapists, every element has been re-detailed & re-designed to complement each other.
The extensive menu features more than 25 carefully designed rituals includes new whitening rituals for face, body, hands & feet, as well as soothing royal rituals for the scalp, feet & body. Spot whitening for specific problem areas, anti-cellulite treatments & white waxing services are unique new additions. The Spa Ceylon signature rituals for Feet & Body are also offered at the WHITE.
Heritance Ayurveda MahaGedera
Situated in Beruwala bordering the rolling oceans and amidst tropical gardens, Heritance Ayurveda MahaGedara combines luxurious accommodation and professional Ayurveda treatment facilities. Originally designed by local architect Geoffrey Bawa, renowned for blending interior and exterior spaces, connecting buildings with the natural environment the hotel was refurbished in 2010/2011 under the guidance of one of his student Vinod Jayasinghe.
The hotel boasts of a panel of expert of Ayurvedic doctors and treatment would be carried out in hotel’s specialist Ayurveda center, where visitors will be treated in the calming atmosphere of secluded treatment rooms with their own water features.
The hotel also offers a special yoga and meditation programme which could be accommodated with the Ayurveda treatment programme.
The hotel’s close proximity to Kosgoda turtle hatchery, a sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka; the estuary of MaduGanga, the moonstone mines in Meethiyagoda, which produce pale blue, almost transparent gem stone provides great opportunities for half day excursion, when not receiving the treatments.
Lunuganga, Geoffrey Bawa’s own estate, where he experimented with his ideas about space, light and scale for nearly 50 years and Brief garden, a wonderful series of landscaped gardens of Bevis Bawa, brother of Heritance Ayurveda MahaGedara architect Geoffrey Bawa provides fascinating opportunity to compare the work of a master and his younger brother.
Lightly far afield is Galle, the ancient trading port of Sri Lanka, with fascinating remnants of the three colonial powers, which ruled Sri Lanka for nearly 400 years.
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Transportation by a/c vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide for 06 Pax.
- Any expenses on a personal nature
- All other expenses not mentioned above
- All applicable entrance fees and Peak period supplements
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/12 yrs of age sharing room with parents without an extra bed: 40% of the adult rate and with an extra bed: 60% of the adult rate will be applicable.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability.
- No refunds on any unutilized services.
- Charges for cancellation within 24-18 days prior to arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Charges for cancellation within 17-11 days prior to arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Charges for cancellation less than 10 days prior to arrival OR No Show: 100% of the package cost