Day 1, Arrival in Reykjavik
Welcome to Reykjavik. Private transfers from Keflavik airport – hotel. Explore the vibrant city centre at you own pace - Walk through the main downtown area that offers a variety of shops, museums and galleries. Walk on to the Laugavegur the main street of Reykjavik offering excellent restaurants and cafés, bars and clubs for nightlife. Overnight Reykjavik.
Day 2, Reykjavik
After breakfast, enjoy the Golden Circle tour - (Fridheimar greenhouse, Geysir geysers, Gullfoss Waterfall & Thingvellir NP). Explore the a scenic route see the Thingvellir National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then drive to mighty waterfall of Gullfoss – the Golden falls – perhaps the most beautiful in the country. Later explore the active geothermal area of Haukadalur which contains the geysers Geysir and Strokkur, and many other hot springs. Further drive on to Skálholt, an ancient bishopric, and for centuries the spiritual and educational heart of Iceland. Overnight Reykjavik.
Day 3, Reykjavik
Today after breakfast South coast Full day tour. On this tour you the magnificent waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, the black-sand beaches of Reynisfjara, and the breathtaking Sólheimajökull glacier. Overnight Reykjavik.
Day 4, Reykjavik
After Breakfast, Day free at leisure. Overnight Reykjavik.
1) Reykjavik Hop on Hop off Discover Reykjavik by City Sightseeing bus, and explore the Icelandic capital on a hop-on hop-off tour.
2) Blue Lagoon one of Iceland’s most popular attractions, a natural geothermal pool in the middle of a large and dramatic lava field.
3) Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon & Diamond Beach Replete with colossal icebergs and arctic wildlife, the Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon cannot be missed during your time in Iceland.
Day 5, Depart Reykjavik
After breakfast, checkout and depart to Airport by private transfer. (Or you can extend your stay to explore the destination on own.)
- 4 nights’ Accommodation (Bed & Breakfast)
- Private transfer Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotel
- Private transfer Reykjavik Hotel to Keflavik Airport
- Golden Circle Tour
- South coast Full day tour
- Local city taxes are collected by the hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- Any items not mentioned in the programme
Terms & Conditions
- ** Not valid between 20th December to 10th January 2021.