Scenic Comfort Tour of Sri Lanka
Day 1: Kandy:
Arrive in Sri Lanka (Colombo). You will be met by a representative and transferred to Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Checked in to hotel. Overnight stay at the Serene Grand OR Mahaweli Reach.
Day 2: Kandy:
After breakfast, commence city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. In evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at the Serene Grand or Mahaweli Reach.
Day 3: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya:
After Breakfast, leave for Nuwara Eliya and en route visit tea plantation. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence. Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Overnight at the Stamford Star Hotel OR Araliya Green Hills.
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya – Yala:
After Breakfast, proceed to Yala. Take afternoon safari at Yala National Park. Overnight stay at the Elephant Reach OR Jetwing Yala.
Day 5: Yala – Bentota:
After Breakfast leave for Bentota. En route commence sightseeing of Galle. Stroll around the Light House and harbor or visit the old town where you can see the traditional lace makers and carvers and purchase some the finest shell-craft souvenir in the world. Check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the Induruwa Beach OR The Surf.
Day 6: Bentota – Colombo:
After Breakfast, transfer to Colombo and commence city tour of Colombo. Overnight stay at the Hotel Sapphire OR Cinnoman Lake Side Hotel.
Day 7: Colombo:
After Breakfast, Check-out from hotel and transfer to airport for your flight.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kandy
- 01 night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
- 01 night accommodation in Yala
- 01 night accommodation in Bentota
- 01 night accommodation in Colombo
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Transportation by a/c vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide for 06 Pax. A separate English speaking guide for 07 Pax onwards
- Valued added Tax
- Lunch or dinner on tour
- Camera and video permits
- Any expenses on a personal nature
- All other expenses not mentioned above
- All applicable entrance fees and Peak period supplements
- Compulsory X’mas and New year supplements
- Jeep hire to Yala National Park
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/12 yrs of age sharing room with parents without an extra bed: 40% of the adult rate and with an extra bed: 60% of the adult rate will be applicable.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability.
- No refunds on any unutilized services.
- Charges for cancellation within 24-18 days prior to arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Charges for cancellation within 17-11 days prior to arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Charges for cancellation less than 10 days prior to arrival OR No Show: 100% of the package cost