Untamed Sri Lanka
Route : BIA/ Kandy/ Kandalama/ Dambulla/ Sigiriya/ Anuradhapura/ Polonnaruwa/ Colombo/ BIA
Highlights: Bird watching, Elephant Safari, Pinnewela Elephant Orphanage, Temple of the Tooth Relic, PeradeniyaBotonical Gardens, cultural show, Dambulla temple, Sigiriya Rock fortress, Ancient City of Polonnaruwa, Ancient City of Anuradhapura, Parakrama Samudraya boat ride.
Route : Bandaranaike International Airport-Kandy
Head to the mountain capital of Sri Lanka visiting the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage on the way. See the elephants frolicking at the nearby river and orphaned baby elephants been bottle fed. Spend the evening within the mesmerizing interiors of Temple of the Tooth Relic followed by a concert showcasing traditional Sri Lankan music and dance.
Day Two :
Peradeniya Botanical Gardens/ Dalanda Maligawa or the Temple of the Tooth Relic
Take a tour around the Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Sri Lanka’s arboretum of local and foreignplant species. Spend the evening in spiritual contemplation surrounded by the awe inspiring Kandyan architecture of the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
Day Three : Udawatta Forest
Witness the morning glory of Udawatta Forest, the forest of the Kings. The sanctuary is famous for its extensive avifauna. The forest is also of religious importance as there are three Buddhist meditation hermitages and three rock shelter dwellings for Buddhist monk hermits.
Day Four : Kandy/ Nuwara Eliya
Head to the Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka's tea growing centre, situated amidst an endless carpet of tea estates. Visit a tea factory to witness the production of world’s beat tea. Spend the evening in Nuwara Eliya, the little England of Sri Lanka, passing the 18-hole golf course, the colonial member’s only Hill Club and English styled country homes.
Day Five : Nuwara Eliya/ Horton Plains/ Nuwara Eliya
Travel to the Wildlife Sanctuary of Horton plains, where live the samba and red slender Loris hidden among the mist covered forests. Take a slow and steady hike which also features Baker’s waterfall.
Day Six : Nuwara Eliya/ Colombo
Visit the National Zoological Gardens in Dehiwala, where in house elephants perform a dance daily for the pleasure of the visitors. Spend the evening at the ViharaMaha Devi Park in the midst of Colombo, a green sanctuary and an ideal end to a week spent in Nature Trails of Sri Lanka.
Day Seven : Colombo/ BIA
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Transportation by a/c vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide for 06 Pax.
- Any expenses on a personal nature
- All other expenses not mentioned above
- All applicable entrance fees and Peak period supplements
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/12 yrs of age sharing room with parents without an extra bed: 40% of the adult rate and with an extra bed: 60% of the adult rate will be applicable.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability.
- No refunds on any unutilized services.
- Charges for cancellation within 24-18 days prior to arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Charges for cancellation within 17-11 days prior to arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Charges for cancellation less than 10 days prior to arrival OR No Show: 100% of the package cost