Geneva City Break
Day 1 Geneva
Arrive at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and check-in.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Geneva
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy city sightseeing tour which is a perfect introduction to Geneva. It’s especially great if you’ve just arrived in the city and want to get a lay of the land. This city tour, which includes a ride on a mini-train, will highlight Geneva’s famous international organizations and show you the city’s top attractions. Your friendly guide will also entertain you with stories about Geneva’s interesting history. Geneva is a global city, home to many international groups, UN agency headquarters and other diplomatic organizations. Your local tour guide will show you where many of these famous organizations are housed, and introduce you to Geneva’s top sights, like the Jet d’Eau on Lake Geneva. You’ll tour the city on a bus, and go for a ride on a mini-train to get a taste of Geneva’s history. Then, your friendly local guide will lead you around Geneva’s Old Town, entertaining you with facts about Swiss history.
The rest of the day will be free to explore on your own.
Overnight at the hotel
Day 3 Geneva:
Breakfast at the hotel. The rest of the day will be free to explore on your own. Overnight at the hotel
Day 4 Geneva:
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer from hotel to airport for your onward journey.
Transfers- Swiss Travel Pass:
03 Days – 02nd Class Pass
Adult: Euro 198 per Adult; Child: Foc
03 Days – 01st Class Pass
Adult: Euro 315 per Adult; Child: Foc
04 Days – 02nd Class Pass
Adult: Euro 238 per Adult; Child: Foc
04 Days – 01st Class Pass
Adult: Euro 378 per Adult; Child: Foc
- 03 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Half Day Geneva City Tour on SIC
- City tax not included in the rates which are to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- Child rates apply to child U/12 yrs of age sharing room with parents.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability. No refund on any unutilized services. Rates are not valid during fair periods, events & holidays where additional surcharges will be applicable.
- Cancellation Policy varies from hotel to hotel and will be advised at the time of reservation.