Day 1: Bangkok to Pattaya
Land in Bangkok to a warm welcome! The MakeMyTrip representative will take you on a 2.5-hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches, shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world.
You can spend the evening at leisure. Though we recommend you see the Alcazar Show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system, the Alcazar offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour. Feel free to connect with the MakeMyTrip representative to take this optional tour at the best price.
There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Meals: No Meals
Day 2: Coral Island Tour in Pattaya
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close.
Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.
Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3: Visit Temples in Bangkok
Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok - the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok.
Savour a delightful dinner at a restaurant of your choice and head to the comfort of your hotel.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel and head out for a day of leisure or you can opt for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park (Optional Tour), Thailand's popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from. Return to the hotel to catch a breather. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay
Day 5: Departure
Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pattaya
- Daily breakfast
- Coral Island tour with lunch in Pattaya
- Wat Pho (The Reclining Buddha Temple) and Gems Gallery in Pattaya
- Roundtrip airport transfer on shared basis
- Cost of VISA, Airfare and other airport taxes, Travel Insurance is not included.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers not included
- Tips & Portage is not included.
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in above inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- Price of the holiday services are calculated per passenger on twin-sharing basis.
- A surcharge may be applicable for certain departures.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. MMT reserves the right to change prices at any time
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of some activities may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Pricing of the Holiday Services are based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter it correctly at the time of booking. Furnishing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage.
- All Holidays include standard or base category rooms.