10 Days Berlin and Imperial Capitals
Departures in 2023 (Saturday’s):
April: 8, 15, 22, 29
May : 6, 13, 20, 27
June: 3,10, 17, 24
July: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Day 1 BERLIN
Welcome to Europe!!! Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
Day 2 BERLIN
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Berlin. We visit the Holocaust Me¬morial and the Berlin Wall Museum. Ease your way into the local culture with a guided visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. We shall visit the historic center, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. We continue our visit by stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum. This visit helps us to understand the difficult situation the city experienced during the Twentieth Century. Time to explore the city. Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
Day 3 BERLIN - DRESDEN - PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Dresden. Evening transfer in Prague.We journey through forests towards DRESDEN, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations in Germany. Time to explore some of the impressive palaces and to have lunch at one of its many restaurants and coffee shops. Later, we depart for the Czech Republic. Prague – Arrival. We will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities. You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Day 4 PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river. Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city center and there will be an opportunity for you to take dinner. Return to hotel.
Day 5 PRAGUE - MUNICH - INNSBRUCK
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: BMW WELT and Old Town Innsbruck.We will leave early and travel to Bavaria, arriving in MUNICH at midday where we will visit the futuristic BMW Welt. Situated next to the Olympia park, the BMW Welt has fascinating architecture for multi-use exhibitions of BMW cars. After that, time for lunch and a stroll in the historic center. In the afternoon we will continue to Austria. Arriving to INNSBRUCK in the evening, we will have time for dinner in the Golden Roof area at the Old Town.
Day 6 INNSBRUCK - KITZBUHEL
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Swarovski Museum. Breathtaking landscapes. Dinner included. Today we will discover the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We will explore its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced. Then we will take a stroll in the historic center of Innsbruck. As we continue our journey, we travel along beautiful scenic roads between the mountains until reaching KITZBUHEL. Take time to explore this picturesque little village, a famous ski resort where we can enjoy the snow for a large part of the year!. Dinner included (vegetarian option possible).
Day 7 KITZBUHEL - SALZBURG - VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Alpine cable car. Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Fantastic scenery. Cruise on a lake. Departing in the morning, we include a cable car ride up to the high mountains in the Kitzbuhe region, with snow 9 months a year and fantastic scenery. The great landscapes on the platform in the void and the exhibition of dinosaurs will leave us unforgettable memories. We will continue to explore Austria, traveling between the mountains, and arriving in SALZBURG. Our guide will accompany us through the beautiful streets of this city’s historic center, declared a World Heritage site. We make our way between lakes and mountains in the next stage. Our next stop is in ST. WOLFGANG, a famous place of pilgrimage in Austria. We continue to TRAUNKIRCHEN with its beautiful Traunsee Lake, where we take a cruise to see four castles, disembarking in GMUNDEN. After this we continue to VIENNA, arriving in the evening.
Day 8 VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schön¬brunn Palace. Today we take a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert. Here we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city center. Then we head directly to Schönbrunn Palace, where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon of leisure in the city center. In the evening we will go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the nightlife in the neighboring streets. Here you will get the opportunity to take dinner.
Day 9 VIENNA - BUDAPEST
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Cruise on the Danube, city tour of Budapest, evening transfer. We have an approximately three-hour journey to BUDAPEST, Hungary. Arriving at around 11:30, we will discover Budapest (known as the “Queen of the Danube”) on a boat tour along the river. Budapest is divided by the Danube River, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopoli¬tan Pest on the opposite side. Time for lunch, followed by a scenic tour of the city. After the tour enjoy some leisure time. At the end of the day we finish in the lively area of Vaci Utca, where there are lots of opportunities to take your dinner.
Day 10 BUDAPEST
After breakfast, end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: BERLIN, PRAGUE, VIENNA, BUDAPEST
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen , Danube River in Budapest
- Evening transfer: Old Town Square in Prague, City Hall Square in Vienna , Vaci Utca in Budapest
- Ticket admission: Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin, Prague Castle , BMW Welt in Munich , Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Funicular: Kitzbuhel
- 1 Dinner Included in: KITZBUHEL
- Air Transportation or any means of transportation to connect with the tours, Arrival and departure transfer.
- Personal expenses such as, but not limited to, phone calls, minibar charges, additional food orders, wines, mineral waters, room service, valet/ laundry service, the traditional end of trip gratuity to your tour guide and your driver not included and remains optional at your discretion.
- All necessary tipping to luggage porters, bellman, doormen, dining room waiters.
- Any other items of personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
Terms & Conditions
- Child U/11 yrs of age : 70% of the TWN rate, when sharing room with two adults in extra bed.
- Rates and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilised services.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 48 to 33 days prior to arrival : 10% of the package cost or € 30 whichever is higher
- Charges in case of cancellation within 32 to 18 days prior to arrival : 25% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 17 to 06 days prior to arrival : 50% of the package cost.
- Charges in case of cancellation within 06 days prior to arrival OR No shows : 100% of the package cost.