Malaysia Singapore Delight
DAY 1 Arrival in Kuala Lumpur | Meals included: None
This Malaysia Singapore Delight Holiday would commence with your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, where you would be greeted by a MakeMyTrip representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel on a shared vehicle in a bus/coach (seat-in-coach). Standard check-in time is 3 pm, so do get in touch with your MakeMyTrip representative to book an early check-in, if required, at an extra cost.
Kuala Lumpur is more than just the national capital. Along with being a conglomerate of architecture and cultures, it is also a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. After arriving at the hotel, you have the rest of the day at leisure to discover and enjoy the ‘Garden City of Lights’. You could take a stroll through Bukit Bintang area and experience Kuala Lumpur’s bustling nightlife.
DAY 2 Half-day city excursion of Kuala Lumpur | Meals included: Breakfast
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you would be picked up at 9 am on a seat-in-coach basis for a half-day city excursion of Kuala Lumpur. This city excursion would begin with a visit to the National Monument that has exhibits of local history and culture.
The next stop would be a photo-stop at the Gate of King’s Palace. Still not open to public, its main entrance with the mounted royal guard at the gate is its key attraction. This would be followed by a visit to the Moorish styled Railway Station Building and National Mosque. The mosque is located diagonally opposite the Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station is uniquely designed to embody a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art. You would also proceed to visit the Chocolate Factory and the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower - the fourth tallest telecommunication tower in the world. This excursion would come to an end at about 1.30 pm.
You then have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the city.
DAY 3 Day at leisure/ Full-day Sunway Lagoon Excursion for "With Frills"| Meals included: Breakfast
After a hearty breakfast, you have the day at leisure to explore Kuala Lumpur and its various offerings on your own.
You could visit (own expense) Aquaria KLCC which is home to over 150 species of marine life or the KL Bird Park (also called Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur) that is billed as the world’s largest covered bird park with more than 3,000 birds from 200 species all over the world. Explore the numerous gastronomic delights of Malaysia offered through hawker stalls, cafes and restaurants. You could also go to the Sunway Lagoon (own expense) for a day of adventure. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
If you have booked a ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would be taken to Sunway Lagoon - the one-stop place for fun. Enjoy the rides at the Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Scream Park and Extreme Park. Do remember to carry a change of clothes along and wear comfortable footwear. Later, retire to the hotel after a delectable dinner.
DAY 4 Arrival in Singapore | Meals included: Breakfast
After breakfast, you would be transferred to Singapore by a coach, where you would be greeted by a MakeMyTrip representative at your hotel in Singapore. You would reach Singapore by around 2 pm. After check-in at your hotel, you could spend the day at your discretion.
It is recommended that you kick-start your Singapore adventure with the Night Safari (own expense), experience the fiery Thumbuakar Tribal Performance and an exciting Tram Safari Adventure. You would also get to watch the Creatures of the Night show - an amazing show by the nocturnal animals. The pick-up time for this activity would be 5.15 pm. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
After an exciting day, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable stay.
DAY 5 Half-Day City Excursion / Sentosa Island Excursion for "With Frills" | Meals included: Breakfast
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you would be picked up from the hotel lobby and taken for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore on a seat-in-coach basis. The half-day tour of this vibrant city would begin with a visit to the Gardens by the Bay - rated amongst the top 10 indoor gardens in the world. This award winning attraction is renowned all over the world for its beauty, serenity and pure innovation. Then you would be taken to the Merlion Statue – a statue with the head of a lion and body of a fish; it is one of the landmarks of Singapore. You would then stop at China Town – a historic market filled with traditional shops as well as equable stores and modern cafes. Here you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs and feast on the local delicacies. You would also be visiting the Jewellery Factory.
If you have booked the ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would proceed for the Sentosa Island Excursion after the city sightseeing activity. Here you can enjoy a cable car ride, S.E.A. Aquarium, Luge (a fun outdoor experience for the entire family), Skyride (the Skyride chairlift offers panoramic views of Sentosa Island, Singapore’s skyline and South China) and Wings of Time (a spectacular night show of water, laser and fire effects, set against the backdrop of the open sea). The excursion would conclude at around 8.30 pm, after which you could retire to the hotel.
For the ‘No Frills’ holiday, you would have the rest of the evening at leisure after the city excursion. You could go to the Singapore Flyer (own expense) - a giant Ferris wheel like structure which offers a spectacular view of the Singapore city from a whopping height of 165 meters. You could also take the Sentosa Island Excursion (own expense) for an exciting adventure. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
DAY 6 Day at leisure / Universal Studios Visit for "With Frills" | Meals included: Breakfast
After a delicious breakfast, you have the rest of the day to enjoy and explore this wonderful city (for the ‘No Frills’ holiday). You could visit (own expense)the Singapore Zoo - a beautiful wildlife park where you would get an opportunity to get up-close and personal with the star orangutan, python and others as they roam freely in their natural habitat. Bird-lovers could head to (own expense) the Jurong Bird Park - Asia’s largest bird park that is home to more than 5000 birds of myriad colours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
If you have booked the ‘With Frills’ holiday, you would be taken to the Universal Studios, Singapore, where you will experience cutting–edge rides, shows and attractions based on some of your favourite movies and television series. This includes the Ultimate 3D battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Battlestar Galactica and others.
After an eventful day, return to the hotel and set off to sleep.
DAY 7 Departure from Singapore | Meals included: Breakfast
After breakfast, you would have a few hours in Singapore before proceeding to the airport. Standard check-out time is 12 noon; so, do get in touch with your MakeMyTrip representative to book a late check-out, if required, at an extra cost.
- 3 Nights Kuala Lumpur, 3 Nights Singapore
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Kuala Lumpur city tour with photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers
- Kuala Lumpur Tower entrance ticket
- City Tour of Singapore with Gardens by the Bay (entrance to 2 domes)
- Free Pre Paid Sim Card on Arrival (per booking)
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by coach: Travel Time appx. 6-8 hours
- The hotel offered, Double Tree by Hilton is located 60 kms from KLIA & 2.5 kms away from the city centre/Bukit Bintang Area. The closest Indian restaurant is around 500m away
- The hotel offered, Grand Mercure Roxy is located 14 kms from Changi Airport & 7 kms from the city centre/Little India & Mustafa Centre. The closest Indian restaurant is around 450m away.
- Free Guaranteed Early Check in-IBIS KL & Swiss Garden KL with Breakfast
- Airfare, Visa Fees, Travel Insurance charges and airport taxes
- Porter fees at hotels, airports and seaports
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Cost of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Any other items not mentioned in the Holiday package cost Inclusions list charges, etc.
- Any other items not mentioned in the Holiday package cost Inclusions list
Terms & Conditions
- Price of the holiday services are calculated per passenger on twin-sharing basis.
- A surcharge may be applicable for certain departures.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. MMT reserves the right to change prices at any time
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of some activities may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Pricing of the Holiday Services are based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter it correctly at the time of booking. Furnishing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage.
- All Holidays include standard or base category rooms.